Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition

Notices

Sakri

Old November 9th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
Lone Wolf is a small company, so they're occasionally a bit limited in what they can address immediately. I can give you the advice that if you post your portfolio on here (the usual method is to zip it up and use the Attach button for the post), it's easier to track down the bugs. As it is, they have no idea what else is on your character that might be affecting your results.
Unfortunately, I can't do that since I am still in demo mode.
Sakri is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 10th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks for posting this thread - I'll put these bugs on the list to fix for the next release. Feel free to post any others you find here.
Colen is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
starman77

Old November 12th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
Make a Human Hybrid Fighter/Rogue. MC Ranger
A few problems creep up which make me think all the languages need help.

1. If I pick Elven as a language (humans get common + 1) I'm told I've spent 1 of 0 languages

This is not a bug with HL. WotC broke it, they removed the bonus language for human's from the compendium. Therefor HL is showing the "correct" info. I fixed it through the editor and replaces thing field.
starman77 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 12th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Throwing weapons qualify for magical properties such as Rebounding.

HL doesn't let me legally put Rebounding (an any ranged) property onto a Thrown Weapon such as a Throwing Hammer (which is classified of all things as a non-ranged melee weapon).
cryptoknight is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old November 12th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Resurgent Smite (Divine Power) is missing from the 7th level Paladin encounter powers list.

http://www.wizards.com/dndinsider/co...=power&id=7259

Last edited by cryptoknight; November 12th, 2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Added link to ddi entry
cryptoknight is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Aescleal

Old November 13th, 2010, 12:46 AM
As everyone else is getting in on the act - I don't think these problems have been noted anywhere else on the thread, sorry if there's any duplication:

- Intelligent Blademaster doesn't change any bonuses for basic attacks. It might have been the route I picked it up that caused the problem (multiclass with Blade Initiate then selected Intelligent Blademaster).

- Tomes can't be equipped, and in the case of the tomes that give out bonus powers (e.g. Tome of Striking Lightning) you can't select any more daily powers. This is both true for single classed and multiclassed wizards.

- Resourceful Magician doesn't implement the level 11 feature. At level 11 you can pick up loads of extra doodads depending on how you've multiclassed. Specifically though you don't get Eldritch Blast if you've taken Pact Initiate, Cantrips if you've selected Arcane Initiate and the resistance to elements feature if you've selected the Sorcerer multiclass feat, the name of which escapes me at the mo.

- Resourceful Magician doesn't implement the level 16 feature. At level 16 any powers you select can be selected from any arcane class you've taken the multiclass for.

Cheers,

Ash

PS: Work arounds for the immediate future gratefully accepted!
Aescleal is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Koranak

Old November 15th, 2010, 01:03 AM
I created a druid, and took a multiclass assassin feat that allows me to use a ki focus as my implement. After purchasing a ki focus, HL is not allowing me to equip it; it's jut not on the drop-down of available options.

Edit: for clarity, the drop-down I am talking about is on the "special" tab. If I buy a staff and a totem in the same way as I bought the Ki Focus, the staff and totem both appear on the list, but the ki focus does not.

Last edited by Koranak; November 15th, 2010 at 01:12 AM.
Koranak is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Sakri

Old November 16th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Thanks for posting this thread - I'll put these bugs on the list to fix for the next release. Feel free to post any others you find here.
Sweet. I'll buy my license if I see that the bugs I submitted are fixed in the next version.
Sakri is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old November 16th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Ok so all the Divinity feats are available to my Hybrid Fighter/Rogue MC Ranger.

He has no Channel Divinity capacity, and he worships the goddess of luck, yet.

He can select Death Knell.

Prerequisites listed at the top:
Channel Divinity Class Feature, must worship a deity in the death domain.

There is no way he should be able to select this feat.

He can also select the Rose King series of feats (prerequisite: Avenger or Swordmage, proficiency with the Longsword).

Yet... some class based prerequisites are restricted from him (such as some that are restricted to runepriests). Odd.
cryptoknight is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old November 16th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Oh and some of the fighting styles show up on powers and others don't

For instance, Vigilante Justice Style shows up on my character's riposte strike, but Midnight Blade Student and Red Cloak Student don't show up on any powers.
cryptoknight is offline   #20 Reply With Quote