Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

mototom

Old November 5th, 2021, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
Isn't this available?

I haven't used HLO in quite a while, but item sharing was near the top of their feature list in the early days.
It is not. There's still no way that I can see (I'm looking at GM owned and controlled PCs, and looking at the menu button on different pieces of gear) for a PC to move a piece of gear to another PC in the campaign. Nor is there any shared loot you could use to accomplish that. I am very much looking forward to those showing up someday.

Shared loot alone, with the ability for the GM to loot enemies on stage and move their gear into the party loot, would probably be enough to convince my players to use HLO for PF2. As it stands, it's just me as GM.
mototom is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old November 5th, 2021, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Spoilers, this is basically my thoughts on it.
Neat that my total speculation was at least within the realm of possibility. Thanks for all the work you and your colleagues do.
mototom is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Caribet

Old November 6th, 2021, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
I can't speak to architecture, as that's arcana outside my knowledge.

Spoilers, this is basically my thoughts on it. I'd like to see about setting up an adjustments table that can be turned on within items so the adjustments can be added directly to items, then have their activation tied to the item's equip state. Same with potentially Added Abilities and Spells. It's got a number of factors we'll have to work out I think, and not sure when, just tossing out that this is in line with my general thoughts at present.
I would be very happy with that:
  • no ability to create new rules (macros etc)
  • ability to create or modify more or less any item, picking from the standard catalogue of things which are already programmed
  • for the campaign to be able to name, share, purchase, and sell the customised things
  • (thing includes Theme, Class option, Feat, ... as well as objects - anything where you could extract a rule of "add N to X subject to Y"
Caribet is offline   #13 Reply With Quote