Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Anpumes

Old April 15th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Man, I just keep running into problems with this monk archetype I'm working on... My problem now is that I cannot figure out how to get rid of the Monk Weapons listing under feats.

My first attempt was to check the box next to Monk Weapon Proficiencies (tagid: fDisable.fWepMnk) but this did nothing at all to effect the Monk Weapons feat listing. It remained persistent.

Next I looked at the various Monk archetypes that modify the monk's weapon proficiencies and found the Monk of the Empty hand to be promising with its code of:
First; 500
Code:
      doneif (islinkage[varies] = 0)

~ We don't get a Monk's normal weapon proficiencies
      perform linkage[varies].delete[WepProf.?]
      perform linkage[varies].delete[wGroup.?]

~ Except the Shuriken
      perform linkage[varies].assign[WepProf.wShuriken]
      perform linkage[varies].assign[WepProf.wShurikenM]
But, this did not work either. I even tried moving it to Final Phase; 10000 and higher without any effect whatsoever. Lastly on this step, I deleted the archetype off the hero I am experimenting on and added the Monk of the Empty Hand archetype to see if anything would happen. Low and behold, nothing did... The Monk Weapons feat listing persists.

Lastly, I decided to search the forums for an answer as I've exhausted my knowledge of the editor and places I can snag code from. I found what I thought would be a helpful post here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...hlight=fWepMnk which included the following code snippet:
First (Users); 500
Code:
perform linkage[varies].delete[fInclude.fWepMnk]
I tried this also at a couple of different timings and still, I cannot get anything to remove the Monk Weapons feat listing. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong somewhere but without more knowledge and a humble request for assistance, I'm afraid I won't win this battle...
Anpumes is offline   #1 Reply With Quote