Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

talsharien

Old October 6th, 2019, 09:52 AM
Since the last update, heightened spells are no longer showing what level they are in the play tab. You now have to click on them to open the detail box to find this info which is rather annoying.

Is this a fault or intentional?
talsharien is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:12 PM
I noticed that, too. The heightened spell is listed under its original spell level and has a little arrow icon pointing up with a number in it, which seems like it would be a good way to indicate the spell is heightened, but the number is also the original spell level. One of those things - either the level the spell appears under or the number in the arrow icon - should indicate the heightened level of the spell.
jrcchicago is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old October 23rd, 2019, 02:46 PM
I logged this through the error log a couple of weeks ago and am really hoping it is fixed soon. It used to work superbly, so I cannot understand why it cannot be restored to its former state.
talsharien is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old October 24th, 2019, 02:58 AM
My players and I are currently having to use pen and paper (or notebook) to track spells cast, is this really the HLO message that you want to put out to your customer base.!!!!

Please make this a priority to fix.

Last edited by talsharien; October 24th, 2019 at 05:38 AM.
talsharien is offline   #4 Reply With Quote