Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

weogarth

Old November 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Ok, I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere but I can't find it.

After installing 137, I've noticed that the tree is simplified, with Entities being combined into People? Not entirely sure I like that.

My personal opinion aside, I think at one point someone had asked about release notes. If those are not being written and included now, doing so would at least give people (like me) a place to look for things like this. If they are somewhere, where?

Gary
weogarth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old November 17th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Manage > Preferences > Navigation View.

Change to "By Category"
Chemlak is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old November 17th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Thanks Chemlak! I don't recall ever changing that setting and wasn't even considering a preference-type setting!
weogarth is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old November 17th, 2013, 12:23 PM
You didn't change anything. Build 137 did it all on its little lonesome. Same thing happened to me, so I went on a concerted search, especially since a little fiddling around let me identify the category but topics were persistently sitting in the broader groups.

Would be rude of me not to share my discovery, wouldn't it?
Chemlak is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2013, 02:00 PM
FYI, this was flagged in the big Kickstarter update for this release. Here's a re-post of that info here in this thread...

Simplified Content View

Beginning with this release, everyone will start out with a simplified organizational view of their content. This should make Realm Works much more accessible to new users, plus many veterans will also find this presentation format preferable. In a nutshell, all of the different categories upon which content is built are now grouped together into more general types (people, places, things, etc.). If you decide you want the more detailed view, simply go to the Manage ribbon bar, click the Preferences button, and the choose one of the alternate options - the old view is at the bottom.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old November 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks Rob. I forgot to check the Kickstarter areas for that info I guess.
weogarth is offline   #6 Reply With Quote