Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 30th, 2019, 10:05 AM
There were no changes to the UI, only to the underlying data, so the build number listed in the program has not changed from last week's update.

Game Mechanics
  • PF2 - Races that have an Ethnicity will now allow for a custom ethnicity to be entered.
  • PF2 - For an ethnicity with a choice of specific details (ex: Mwangi, Shoanti, Tian), selecting these details is now optional.
  • PF2 - The familiar’s Damage Avoidance ability was not available to select.
  • PF2 - Multiclass archetype feats that gave spellcasting (but only cantrips) were not printing to the character sheet.
  • PF2 – The Fighter dedication’s Opportunist feat was not displaying the Attack of Opportunity on the Play tab.
  • PF2 - Innate spells were being printed twice to the character sheet.
  • PF2 – The Barbarian’s Frog animal instinct was showing two jaws attacks.
  • PF2 – The Acolyte background was giving a choice between Wisdom and Constitution instead of Wisdom and Intelligence.
  • PF2 – If a background’s main skill matched a skill that had already been made trained by a class, both the main skill and the lore skill were un-checked on the skills tab, and it only offered 0/1 selections to select new skills.
  • PF2 – The Barbarian Instinct "Specialization Abilities" were giving bonuses as if the character had greater weapon specialization.
  • SF - Grenades were not calculating their explosion DC correctly.
  • PF2 - The Multilingual feat was not offering regional languages for selection.
  • PF2 - Familiar and master abilities where not counting together for a total of two max on the master and familiar.
  • PF2 - The adjustment "Base Value Modifier" will now correctly change the ability modifier for animal companions.
  • PF2 – The Cleric feat Emblazon Armament could not select a shield or weapon to grant a status bonus to.
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 30th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Everytime I look at these updates the one update I am looking for, the ability to track fame/reputation in PF2 like in SF is still not added...
Dragnmoon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old October 30th, 2019, 07:08 PM
Please, please, please can you resolve the Heighten spells problem, I cannot understand why you have ruined this feature. It was working in earlier versions and you have messed it up. I am baffled that no one else seems to have an issue with this. I have raised it as a bug report and nothing for the last 4 updates. This is not something you have to write, just revert it back to what you were using when it worked. It makes my brain bleed that you are ignorning what must be a pretty simple problem. If you this more complex than I think, at least have the courtesy to explain what the problem is, rather than ignorning every post I write about it!!!!
talsharien is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old October 31st, 2019, 04:18 PM
I'd ask the same for the botched up PDF output. Please revert to the earlier version.
flyteach is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Styrix

Old November 6th, 2019, 04:40 AM
Please add the option to put barding on animal companions. Right now we can add "armor" but the armor is the same as for characters. It should be a simple, "light or heavy" option. Remember that Animal Companions have a max Item bonus of +2.
Styrix is offline   #5 Reply With Quote