Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

FluffyDingo

Old April 9th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Become legendary in the darkest of times! The capstone Player Companion for Pathfinder 1st Edition, Chronicle of Legends brings you replacements for your capstone ability, new uses for classic spells and items, and more feats, prestige classes, and character options for all types of heroes! And what would your heroes be without the most sinister of foes to test themselves against? In the final three chapters of Tyrants Grasp, strive to disrupt the machinations of the Whispering Tyrant before striding into battle against his endless armies, culminating in a titanic clash with the mythical lich king himself!

Player Companion #35
Tyrant's Grasp

New Releases
  • Chronicle of Legends is now available as part of our Player Companion #35 package!
  • Chapters 4-6 of the Tyrant's Grasp Adventure Path are now available in our latest Encounter Library!

Bug fixes
  • Unarmed strikes were not correctly applying their off-hand attack penalities when used as a "double" weapon.

Last edited by FluffyDingo; April 9th, 2020 at 11:31 AM.
FluffyDingo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sinlesssoul

Old April 9th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Question: how do you access the 'alternate capstone' option for the classes?
Sinlesssoul is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old April 9th, 2020, 07:36 PM
It took a little digging, but the alternate capstones are presented as Archetypes.

As a level 20 character, with "Only Valid Items", they still show up as valid choices.
Other archtypes generally want you to be 1st level to be valid.
Ualaa is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Tricky110974

Old April 10th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Is that everything now covered for PF1? If so, is it just bug fixes that we can expect to see in future for HLC and PF1?
Tricky110974 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
FluffyDingo

Old April 12th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlesssoul View Post
Question: how do you access the 'alternate capstone' option for the classes?
Much like with Paladin Oaths and similar alternate class features (alternate deeds and banners also come to mind, iirc), handling them in the same manner as archetypes is the easiest way for the validation to occur for taking them. A bit out of the way if you're unaware, but smoothest overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky110974 View Post
Is that everything now covered for PF1? If so, is it just bug fixes that we can expect to see in future for HLC and PF1?
All of Paizo's main content is covered, yeah. I can't really speak to what might be happening in the future, but I can confirm both that, and that bug fixes will still be a thing as we find time.
FluffyDingo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Nightbringer

Old April 15th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky110974 View Post
No, there are things that are years old that are still notated in Hero Lab as not being implemented yet.

Multiple selections for Intelligent Weapon under the Legendary Weapon mythic path ability, pre-req exceptions for the Arrowsong Minstrel, etc.

Last edited by Nightbringer; April 15th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Nightbringer is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Thermo

Old April 13th, 2020, 06:14 AM
I installed this yesterday and since then I am getting this error:

"Unrecoverable infinite loop detected and broken. Portfolio evaluation aborted and current state is unknown. Cause of infinite loop is inappropriate dependencies based on the use of global tags. Please notify data file author to correct problem."

I have tried to narrow down which item is causing this error but I am unable to.

I have isolated the problem to one portfolio. (I have a couple with the same problem.)

This portfolio can be downloaded from here:
https://nextcloud.thermo.strangled.n...dS7DDyQPnLsa4M

If I restore to previous pathfinder dataset the problem goes away.

Last edited by Thermo; April 13th, 2020 at 06:31 AM.
Thermo is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:22 AM
You should submit any errors directly to LW's support to get a faster response. They don't monitor this forum regularly.

https://www.wolflair.com/contact-us/
Krothos is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Thermo

Old April 13th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Good to know - I will do that.
Thermo is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
The Wyrm Ouroboros

Old April 25th, 2020, 11:25 PM
I have to confess, having an option to print out the entire spellbook as well as the spells currently memorized would be a great boon ...

Dragonlance Fiction: Childe Lydia to the Dark Tower Came

"Look, I could kill you, but then I'd have to fill out paperwork. I hate paperwork. Even more than I hate you." -- Phineas Phentari
The Wyrm Ouroboros is offline   #10 Reply With Quote