Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 1st, 2017, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwalker View Post
I've gone through the forums and such and I can't figure out how to install packs on my iPad. My two main characters are a Kobold and a Goliath and I can't currently play either of them.

Help!
Open HL iPad app. Click on "Updates" at the very bottom of the app. Then on right side click on "Add New Update Source". Enter the following URL:

Code:
http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/5e/updates.xml
Then top left click on "Check for Updates Now". Then once list is refreshed you will see the 5e community Pack. Download and install it by tapping on it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #501 Reply With Quote
darkmaer

Old October 7th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Can Anybody shed some light? I made a Tiefling druid (using ipad app). Under race, it has under my racial abilities Infernal Legacy, which it's supposed to, though on my list of cantrips and spells, it only shows my druid spells and it also doesn't automatically add the cantrips and spells to my spells I know, is there any way to get around this? Or is this something I just got to write down and make sure to remember I have them?

I've just checked the desktop version and it seems to have it, so maybe I'm asking for help in the wrong section and it's something that is wrong with the ipad app. I found a way to put the cantrip in my lists, but due to it's not done naturally, my spell list will tell me I have too many cantrips.

Anyway, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
darkmaer is offline   #502 Reply With Quote
Enforcer84

Old October 12th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Anyone else not having Tavern Brawler Feat assign the 1d4 for Unarmed combat? I know it did at one point.
Enforcer84 is offline   #503 Reply With Quote
Milo_Underhill

Old October 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
how do you select proficiency with skills? skills do not show proficiency bouns.
unable to select proficiency in skills list.
Milo_Underhill is offline   #504 Reply With Quote
Polecat

Old October 17th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Water Genasai is missing its acid resistance.
Some of the Invocations from Unearthed Arcana appear in the Warlock Paths section instead of in the Invocation List.
Polecat is offline   #505 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old October 17th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
Water Genasai is missing its acid resistance.
Some of the Invocations from Unearthed Arcana appear in the Warlock Paths section instead of in the Invocation List.
I'll open a ticket for water genasi (and also fire genasi lacking fire resistance) over on github for you. You can also look up other tickets there that are pending.

I believe the Shroud of Shadows and other invocations showing as patrons has been fixed already, but is pending the next release.

Pending fixes are listed here.
dungeonguru is offline   #506 Reply With Quote
Polecat

Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
I'll open a ticket for water genasi (and also fire genasi lacking fire resistance) over on github for you. You can also look up other tickets there that are pending.

I believe the Shroud of Shadows and other invocations showing as patrons has been fixed already, but is pending the next release.

Pending fixes are listed here.
Can you also add the Grung player race?

I paid $5 for it and I cant use it in herolab. lol
Polecat is offline   #507 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
Can you also add the Grung player race?

I paid $5 for it and I cant use it in herolab. lol
I can add the ticket, but much like the Tortle race, a contributor has to have access to the statblock and special abilities in order to get it into the tool. As a contributor, I have not purchased either of these options, and neither have any of my players, so I (personally) can't help out. Maybe one of the other guys has it.
dungeonguru is offline   #508 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Races are pretty easy to do but yes like dungeonguru I havn't purchased either Tortle or Grung. My player's are in Barovia currently so we are seeing alot of humans.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #509 Reply With Quote
ElderKane

Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaer View Post
Can Anybody shed some light? I made a Tiefling druid (using ipad app). Under race, it has under my racial abilities Infernal Legacy, which it's supposed to, though on my list of cantrips and spells, it only shows my druid spells and it also doesn't automatically add the cantrips and spells to my spells I know, is there any way to get around this? Or is this something I just got to write down and make sure to remember I have them?

I've just checked the desktop version and it seems to have it, so maybe I'm asking for help in the wrong section and it's something that is wrong with the ipad app. I found a way to put the cantrip in my lists, but due to it's not done naturally, my spell list will tell me I have too many cantrips.

Anyway, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
I'm also having problems with Racial Spells not showing up anywhere on the iPad app once I import the files on homebrew races and subraces. Anybody else experiencing this, or is there a fix for it?? They show up appropriately on the desktop version without any issue.

Thanks!
ElderKane is offline   #510 Reply With Quote