Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Dragon5e

Old May 11th, 2021, 10:51 AM
Check to see if I can post now
Dragon5e is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dragon5e

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:20 PM
Let me explain. There's a fighting style Mariner and the ranger variants (2 of them) that specify skill and climb to be set to landspeed. Well I tried to figure out how to add in monk movement etc to those special movements. Now I'll dump the work here as this is quite hard considering that the racial special movements are locked.

COM_5ePack_TCoE - Variants.user
Roving c5CRgrRov
At level 6, your walking speed increases by 5 feet, and you gain swimming and climbing speeds equal to that new total walking speed. Bonus speed is also linked to these skills.

In Eval I added this
hero.child[xClimb].field[abValue].value = myspeed + hero.child[Speed].field[Bonus].value
hero.child[xSwim].field[abValue].value = myspeed + hero.child[Speed].field[Bonus].value

What this does is to add bonus speed to climb and swim as I cannot modify this anywhere else but here.

COM_5ePack_UA - Class Feature Variants.user
Roving cRgr5CDftRvn
Your walking speed increases by 5 feet, and you gain swimming and climbing speeds equal to that new total walking speed. Bonus speed is also linked to these skills.

In Eval I added this
hero.child[xClimb].field[abValue].value = myspeed + hero.child[Speed].field[Bonus].value
hero.child[xSwim].field[abValue].value = myspeed + hero.child[Speed].field[Bonus].value

What this does is to add bonus speed to climb and swim as I cannot modify this anywhere else but here.

COM_5ePack_UA - Classes.user
Mariner c5CFgtMari
As long as you are not wearing heavy armor or using a shield, you have a swimming speed and a climbing speed equal to your normal speed, and you gain a +1 bonus to AC. Bonus speed is also linked to these skills.

In Eval I added this

What this does is to add in bonus speed because I cannot modify it anywhere else.
COM_5ePack_PHB - Adjustments.user
Haste p5CSplHaste
I extended haste to double movements. Here's the added code
hero.childfound[Speed].field[tSpeed].value += hero.childfound[Speed].field[Bonus].value
#value[xFly] *= 2
#value[xSwim] *= 2
#value[xClimb] *= 2
#value[xBurrow] *=2

What this do is to haste those bonus movements as well for all movements mode if possible.

Speed, Special p5COthMv
field[pChosen].chosen.field[abValue].value += field[pAdjust].value

Changed this as somehow it was doubling up before with all the new stuff.

True Speed pOMETrueAltMv
Change the alternate speeds to match Bonus speed. Note the values of linked movement mode to landspeed will change to match landspeed changed by bonus. Other movements mode will have to be added manually. Things like racial bonuses to special movements are locked.

Eval script
~ If we're not enabled, get out now
doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

~ Add to speed

hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value += field[pAdjust].value
hero.child[Speed].field[Bonus].value -= field[pAdjust].value

hero.child[xFly].field[abValue].value += field[pAdjust].value
if (hero.child[xFly].field[abValue].value = field[pAdjust].value) then
hero.child[xFly].field[abValue].value = 0
endif

hero.child[xSwim].field[abValue].value += field[pAdjust].value
if (hero.child[xSwim].field[abValue].value = field[pAdjust].value) then
hero.child[xSwim].field[abValue].value = 0
endif

hero.child[xClimb].field[abValue].value += field[pAdjust].value
if (hero.child[xClimb].field[abValue].value = field[pAdjust].value) then
hero.child[xClimb].field[abValue].value = 0
endif

hero.child[xBurrow].field[abValue].value += field[pAdjust].value
if (hero.child[xBurrow].field[abValue].value = field[pAdjust].value) then
hero.child[xBurrow].field[abValue].value = 0
endif
Dragon5e is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dragon5e

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:43 PM
If you're wondering about the negative value to bonus speed. Had to. Example speed 30 bonus 10. Apply that adjustment it will be speed 40 bonus 0. When the bonus = 0 you know to stop as you used it all.
Dragon5e is offline   #3 Reply With Quote