Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 8th, 2023, 12:03 PM
Have you read through the help documentation that's available through the help menu in the editor, and read some of the pages linked to in the stickied support & resources thread in this forum?
Mathias is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Mediator9292

Old March 8th, 2023, 12:42 PM
Sorry, the x, y, and z thing was more of a mental outline of the process than a technical one, since I struggle to learn a new skill's terminology and steps unless I have a decent understanding of the concepts, which mostly come through trial and error in other fields. This field is just a lot more demanding of precise specificity than I'm used to - does that make sense?

I've read through a lot of the documentation and watched several video guides, but most of it is very difficult to visualize, and I really need visual and contextual information to wrap my head around it. I do honestly appreciate your help, I just need to take baby steps in figuring out the different pieces of this incredibly-complex puzzle that you all work with!
Mediator9292 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote