Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Glabro

Old October 7th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Hi there,

I made a data file for the new Orcs & Goblins just for myself, but afterwards I thought it wouldn´t be bad to offer it to others too, in case they can get some use out of it.

It´s unclean and unfinished, do NOT expect the kind of accuracy from the real data file makers - it´s just intended to enable you to get the army done as long as you know (most of) the rules yourself (ie. you need to take the correct number of goblins and squigs in herds, and not include hoppers in them etc)

There are bound to be a couple of errors, but I´m not responsible for developing this further unless I run into troubles myself.
Hope you enjoy...

http://hosted.filefront.com/SGlabro
Glabro is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BaronB

Old October 8th, 2006, 01:47 AM
thought i would give your file a try while the official one is released, but not sure what to do with the dat file, i thought i would just import it but the import looks for ab files, do i just put it into the data directory in Ary builder 3, or is it an army builder 2.2c file?
Bryan
BaronB is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
tom_gore

Old October 8th, 2006, 11:19 PM
BaronB: You just copy it to the wh6 file folder, replacing the orcsgoblins.dat there.

And yes, it's incomplete, inaccurate and unfinished. In addition some of the item point values are wrong (common magic items for example). Still, at least the unit point values are mostly correct, so building a list is possible.
tom_gore is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old October 16th, 2006, 12:06 PM
thx for this!!!1 my games store doesnt even have the army book for another week... this is discrimination!!!!!! :~(
robert is offline   #4 Reply With Quote