Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jrcchicago

Old November 24th, 2023, 07:28 PM
Is there a toggle I’ve missed that would allow me to select “Bard” on the Spellbook Header Helper Table when I buy a spellbook for my polymath bard after giving him the Esoteric Polymath feat? When I go to select a spell, they all appear in red as errors because nothing matches the spell list associated with the book (because there isn’t one).

This is for a non-remaster 2E character (although the spells added automatically have changed, inspire courage and unseen servant have been replaced with courageous anthem and phantasmal minion in his spell repertoire, but not in the spells available to select from).
jrcchicago is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 26th, 2023, 03:53 PM
Currently Esoteric Polymath isn't implemented, so you aren't missing anything. Good news though is that I literally just finished getting it (hopefully) set up. It needs to be reviewed still to see if I missed anything and that's it's functioning properly, but if all goes well it should be out with next release.

The automatic spells changed because the root abilities got updated, and while they won't appear in table to be added, anything that automatically includes a new spell (such as staves as well) will make those spells available. A bit odd perhaps, but wound up being how we had to handle the changes to content.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote