Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Agonar

Old March 25th, 2017, 07:06 AM
I am not sure if this is a known bug, or a bug at all.

Ware Grades are supposed to apply to augmentations and their accessories or add-ons. In fact, if you buy something as Used, or Delta, then the add-ons and accessories also have to be Used, or Delta.

When purchasing a CYberarm, only the base arm seems to be modified by the ware grade chart.

Shouldn't everything be modified? Enhanced attributes, armor, gyromounts, etc?

As it seems to be now, they aren't being applies.

When buying an Alpha Arm, nothing beyond the arm is affected (an Alpha Gyromount should have higher than base 12 avail. no?)

When buying a used arm, it is much more expensive, and the Availability modification is not being applied to accessories or add-ons either. An Avail 15 add-on should be 11 (after applying the -4 Used modifier) no?

It seems as though the book wouldn't specifically call out that add-ons and accessories also must be of the same grade, if different grades had no effect on the add-ons and accessories.

So, is this a bug? Is it known?
Agonar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old March 27th, 2017, 02:05 AM
I'd never noticed that before. Definitely seems like a bug to me.

I could have sworn I had problems in the past about deciding in the middle of character creation that I wanted to upgrade my cyberarm's grade to Alphaware and the program yelled at me because all of the accessories inside it were now too low quality (had to be at least Alpha-grade). But I just did a quick test and I'm not seeing anything on accessories that allows you to modify their grade (or indicates that they even have a grade).

Go ahead and submit it as a bug report.
Kiirnodel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote