Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

zac.m15

Old February 12th, 2021, 07:39 PM
In a game that I am running, we are using the Mythic rules for pathfinder 1e. I wanted it to be a bit different than the regular mythic rules, so I homebrewed a system with fewer mythic powers per day, but they get more path abilities (specifically 3 at tier 1 and then 1 every tier thereafter). I am trying to create a "new" that is exactly the same as a previous mythic class but changes the path abilities gained. (ex: Copy the Hierophant class and rename it with 3 in Row 0 of the Path Abilities Gained Array) I did this successfully, but now when I use on of these classes, it has no path abilities to choose from (other than universal). Is there a way to make this new class draw from an already existing list? For example make my new "HierophantAlt" choose from the original Hierophant Divine Surge and Path Abilities list?
zac.m15 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mediator9292

Old January 18th, 2023, 07:55 PM
This sounds like a really cool homebrew that would help especially with the occult classes, since neither the Heirophant or the Archmage options interact at all with psychic magic - the only interaction I've found is with Kineticist Burn in place of Mythic Power. Did you ever get this to work?
Mediator9292 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote