Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Hykim

Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:12 AM
I have successfully migrated my PF 1ed purchases and things are going reasonably well in HLO. My question is what happens when I purchase new PF 1ed content for Hero Lab? Will that appear in both HLO or HLC or will it only appear in one of them?

I'm asking since from the store page it looks like I have the option to purchase the same PF 1ed content under either Hero Lab Online -> Pathfinder 1st Edition or under Hero Lab Classic.

I'm hoping that purchases on either page will credit the purchase to both Hero Lab Online or Hero Lab Classic, but I would like confirmation of that.

Thanks!
Hykim is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 2nd, 2021, 07:39 AM
Since you have successfully migrated you should find that all purchases for the PF 1st Ed material are unlocked in both Hero Lab Classic as well as in Hero Lab Online. As before, any user will still be needing to Reactivate the Classic Software to see the changes take hold but the purchase should always be mirrored regardless of what order you might have purchased things in.
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old January 4th, 2021, 04:54 AM
So, just to clarify: AFTER we transfer to Hero Lab Online, any data packs we continue to purchase will apply to both Classic and Online? I will be able to continue getting new packs for classic as well?
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 5th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
So, just to clarify: AFTER we transfer to Hero Lab Online, any data packs we continue to purchase will apply to both Classic and Online? I will be able to continue getting new packs for classic as well?
That is correct. Purchases are mirrored in both Hero Lab Online and Hero Lab Classic wherever and whenever possible. It won't matter what order you buy the Content or Migration in, the idea is that if you own content for your Classic License and you own the Migration product you will also own it in Hero Lab Online.

There are some ongoing and evolving issues that relate to Adventure Path and Encounter Libraries that are something of an exception to this at this time but we are working to have these resolved via fixes and/or new systems to display that information in a meaningful and logical manner.
Ryan F is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old January 5th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Will we eventually see the individual pieces of the bundles available separately? I have several bundles where I might have 4/5th or 3/4ths of the bundle, and I'd prefer not to have to buy the entire bundle just to get that one piece that's missing...

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old January 5th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
Will we eventually see the individual pieces of the bundles available separately? I have several bundles where I might have 4/5th or 3/4ths of the bundle, and I'd prefer not to have to buy the entire bundle just to get that one piece that's missing...
I would like to know this as well.

I suspect not, which means I'll probably never get Tome of Horrors 4, but since I have complete, the bestiaries, and the codices, I guess I have enough opponents for my players to last a lifetime.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
lostsanityreturned

Old January 9th, 2021, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
Yeah, add me to this, I wish I had been given a "we are going to destroy the usability of our store" warning before it happened.
lostsanityreturned is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 15th, 2021, 07:21 AM
We have added a feature that allows you to complete your bundle at a reduced rate.
BJ is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Hykim

Old January 15th, 2021, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
We have added a feature that allows you to complete your bundle at a reduced rate.
Thank you!
Hykim is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old January 21st, 2021, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
Note that you don't TRANSFER to HLO, you merely ENABLE PF1 in HLO as well as keeping it in HLC.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is online now   #10 Reply With Quote