Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Shokotsu

Old February 19th, 2021, 07:27 AM
I think something from yesterday's patch messed up the Validation Report. I was building out a character and during the build, it was randomly changing values. ability score was filled out completely then it would say 6 of 4 or 4 of 6, then I would add a feat and it would say ability score was good again, but now I had too many feats. It was in constant flux for the entire build, then at the end when the PC was completely built it said too many feats and no Pathfinder Society school skill/lore chosen.
Shokotsu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Shokotsu

Old February 19th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Also, on the Skill page the "Skill increases to master 0 of 0" is present immediately at level 1 and continues up until you get to level 7 to make any changes to it.
Shokotsu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
GMScott

Old February 19th, 2021, 07:39 AM
I'm getting similar issues.

In this example, I added a language and then the class & level columns disappeared from the Attributes panel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hlo_issues.jpg (160.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by GMScott; February 19th, 2021 at 07:43 AM.
GMScott is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old February 19th, 2021, 07:50 AM
Similar issue seen and bug report sent.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:06 AM
When you submit these as bug reports, please make sure you are including more information than is in these posts, so that we have everything we need in order to reproduce the issue and figure out what's going wrong. I'm trying to reproduce these issues, based on the information that's been posted, but if I just add the elf ancestry and those two feats, I don't see the same error in the ancestry feats, and if I make a 1st level character, with nothing else on them, I don't see the master skill increases issue.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Shokotsu

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:10 AM
So, this was a new character and the build has been as such:
Cavern Elf (PFS Ruleset), Fighter, Elven Verve, Elven Instincts, Custom God "Irori" since Irori won't add without error of alignment, Sudden Charge, Dual-Weapon Dedication, Swipe, Fleet, Quick Jump, Rapid Mantel, and even without all of that the Master Skill increase shows up for my when I have nothing if I make a PC and go to skills it was there.
Shokotsu is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Shokotsu

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:18 AM
Plus they change during the build. I can add the feats and not have an issue, but then I add ability scores and the feats error out. I remove the ability scores and the issue stops, then I add them back and nothing. I move to a new screen and they come back. It's not a static error. Cause on one screen the scores will say 8 of 4 when I only have 4 then I move to the ability score screen and it changed to 4 of 6.
Shokotsu is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Shokotsu

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:34 AM
I recorded my screen with OBS while I went through a whole build and will share it here when it's uploaded.
Shokotsu is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Shokotsu, do you get the same thing if you re-create the character from scratch? I haven't been able to reproduce this on my own system yet. If you can't reproduce it on a re-created character, then what we need is the character Id - submit a bug report (through the gear icon at the top right of the HLO screen), and include the web address of the character - from that, we can clone it and download a copy to test ourselves. I'm beginning to worry that there's glitching happening on specific characters.
Mathias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:35 AM
If you log out and log back in, does that fix it?
Mathias is offline   #10 Reply With Quote