Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2021, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantroy View Post
And of course, I have a different error. Small though, as I only have it in the new full book, but it works fine with the previous files. Sphere Cleric level 1, candidate is undefined, and I lose my spheres. Luckily, I have a few PCs with Herolab, and the one at the game desk has the old files still. My main one has my character as "broken". It is relatively easy to replicate.
What domains does this cleric have?

EDIT: I was able to reproduce with a cleric who didn't have any domains. My guess is the domains your cleric has don't have associated spheres, which as far as the configurable is concerned is the same as having no domains. But I'd like to make sure these aren't domains that should have associated spheres and don't. In any case, my dev build now has this bug fixed and will assume all spheres are on the table in this scenario.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; August 14th, 2021 at 01:57 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1031 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
That error comes from the Life handbook (it's conflicting with common-file updates that came with SoM 1.18), and should be fixed by the update I posted for it along with War and Illusion.
THANK YOU!

What is the expected date of the updates or where can I find them? At drivethru or will it be in the update source dropbox?

Thanks again!
Anderlorn is offline   #1032 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderlorn View Post
THANK YOU!

What is the expected date of the updates or where can I find them? At drivethru or will it be in the update source dropbox?

Thanks again!
They've been posted to dropbox and the HL updater should detect them on startup (it did on my own machine, at least).

When I've finished all the updates I will send them to DDS so they can put them on Drivethru, for those who prefer to get files that way.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1033 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 02:25 PM
Thank you and I was able to force import Life HB, now I have a new error message even after force importing SOM 1.18 again.

New Error Message After Life HB Update and SOM Reimport
Anderlorn is offline   #1034 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Thank you and I was able to force import Life HB, now I have a new error message even after force importing SOM 1.18 again.

New Error Message After Life HB Update and SOM Reimport
This is fixed in my dev build and will be included in updates to both SoM and SoP.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1035 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Quote:
This is fixed in my dev build and will be included in updates to both SoM and SoP.
Thank you!

Sorry for the double posting, I am receiving a DB error from Wolflair Forums too ... LOL

My unlucky day and of course, they don't have a delete function for posts made by the poster.

Last edited by Anderlorn; August 14th, 2021 at 02:57 PM.
Anderlorn is offline   #1036 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Expected release date just so I keep my sanity and don't transfer my insanity to you? ... LOL

Thank you for all of your hard work in updating!

Last edited by Anderlorn; August 14th, 2021 at 02:57 PM.
Anderlorn is offline   #1037 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Expected release date just so I keep my sanity and don't transfer my insanity to you? ... LOL
I expect to post updates this evening.
TheIronGolem is offline   #1038 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old August 14th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Quote:
I expect to post updates this evening.
Thank you, I will be watching out for them!
Anderlorn is offline   #1039 Reply With Quote
cantroy

Old August 14th, 2021, 05:44 PM
Hmm made the cleric again, it worked. Had to swap talents a little, but yay. I had tried updating the 3 files in the separate books, and then I had run into a different error. So, I went ahead and imported the whole file into the gaming pc. Perhaps I shouldn't have so I could give you the other error, but I was playing and in a rush.
cantroy is offline   #1040 Reply With Quote