Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Paragon

Old April 25th, 2019, 01:27 PM
As far as I know, no one has done a .user file for Olympus, Inc. Anyone know to the contrary?
Paragon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 25th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Most of the regulars would have posted to https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47707 about that so it could be listed there. I haven't seen any posts anyplace else about other data files, though, so as far as I've seen there isn't one.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old April 25th, 2019, 08:40 PM
That's what I thought, but figured I should double-check since at least the index in that doesn't look like its been updated in a while.
Paragon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote