Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

jbearwillis

Old October 29th, 2014, 09:23 AM
I was wondering if there is a No print tag of any kind for Pathfinder like there is in some of the other games. I want something to show on the program side but when I print it. I would like it not to show on the sheet. Thanks for any help.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
nullPointer

Old October 29th, 2014, 06:42 PM
What is it that you don't want shown?
If it's simply gear, you could clone the hero, delete the gear, and print

If it's more advanced, though (feats, racial adjustments, etc), then that's a lot more difficult; if a character sees stats/abilities/functions that would be adjusted by feats, then removing the feats would remove the adjustments.

If you just want the characters to "not see" things, you could output the statblock (whether in TXT, BB, etc), then just copy/paste into your favorite word processing app, and remove the stuff you don't want the players to see

I do this often with my long-distance group for managing party loot; it's quite simple
Keep a separate "hero" named "Party Loot", it basically holds everything that's not assigned to a PC
To assign to a PC, I just move the gear to placeholders in the portfolio for the PC; if we're not selling it, I have a separate hero named "Not for Sale", to which I move the gear

Everything else, when we try to figure out what 50%PHB is, we just total that up
When we want to decide what we have, what we want to sell, and what we want to keep, I just output a PDF, and copy/paste the blocks of gear into an email/document

You could apply similar (but in reverse) actions to just show the PCs only what you want
nullPointer is offline   #2 Reply With Quote