Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Pooptickler

Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
A question like this is better off in its own thread - in the forum for that game system. Are you using Classic or HLO. Is this Pathfinder, Starfinder, or something else?
In any case I'm quite sure the answer is no - at least for a d20/Pathfinder system.
Hero Lab Online, for Starfinder.
Pooptickler is offline   #311 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooptickler View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but is there a way to change the print off so that the spells, for example on a mystic, can be sorted by spell level, and not alphabetically?
That's a great idea. Our team is already looking at implementing various sort-by/filter options and we'll take that one under consideration.
Rone is offline   #312 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC View Post
My group is holding off on moving over to this until the group feature is figured out, currently its less expensive for us to move over to Fantasy Grounds. Do you know when there will be more information on how this will work?
We're actually hoping to have that information available by Paizo Con.
Rone is offline   #313 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old April 8th, 2019, 07:24 PM
One other thing I would like to add to my previous post, if it has not been brought up already, would be to add DCs for spells.
Had to skip a turn on Sunday to quickly figure out the math and not break the flow.
Please and thank you.
Pooptickler is offline   #314 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old April 9th, 2019, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooptickler View Post
One other thing I would like to add to my previous post, if it has not been brought up already, would be to add DCs for spells.
Had to skip a turn on Sunday to quickly figure out the math and not break the flow.
Please and thank you.
Hey there, to get your feature requests more effective visibility, post them to the Hero Lab Online Discussion area. Title the post something like Feature Request (plus a brief label for the nature of the suggested improvement)

And please submit your features requests to submitted to support@wolflair.com as well.

Thanks!
Rone is offline   #315 Reply With Quote
Nephelim

Old December 6th, 2019, 12:58 PM
I tried to search the thread for this, but came up dry... I have a character with a Firewall on their Portable T2 computer, but the Firewall module is flagged red ("choose") but there are not configurable options, besides moving it to "Hero" which doesn't make sense, or do anything.
Nephelim is offline   #316 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old December 6th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephelim View Post
I tried to search the thread for this, but came up dry... I have a character with a Firewall on their Portable T2 computer, but the Firewall module is flagged red ("choose") but there are not configurable options, besides moving it to "Hero" which doesn't make sense, or do anything.
It is best to ask questions about SF in their forum, which can be found at http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #317 Reply With Quote