Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

mycerius

Old September 27th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Some of my wish list has already been mentioned at least once if not a few times, so I'm just going to list the ones I've didn't see yet.

1) When creating a new character (PC or NPC) from the "Configure Your Hero" window, I would like to be able to set defaults for the other selections and options not just the sources. In other words: Type, Pick/roll abilities, Starting Level, Starting Cash, Alliances. The 2 name fields don't make sense to have defaults.

2) Being able to save the visibility and order of the Summary Windows per character.
mycerius is offline   #171
Lord Magus

Old September 27th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycerius View Post
2) Being able to save the visibility and order of the Summary Windows per character.
This gets my vote.
Lord Magus is offline   #172
harmor

Old September 30th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Can someone merge this then?
harmor is offline   #173
harmor

Old September 30th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder Society - allow us to mark as item as purchased with PP. If its possible to show in the list "2 PP" instead of "750 GP" it would be nice.

There would be a new checkbox in the purchaes window that says "Purchase with PP".

When checked the gold/silver/copper fields turn off and a single text field shows with "PP" as a label.
harmor is offline   #174
Silveras

Old September 30th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmor View Post
Pathfinder Society - allow us to mark as item as purchased with PP. If its possible to show in the list "2 PP" instead of "750 GP" it would be nice.

There would be a new checkbox in the purchaes window that says "Purchase with PP".

When checked the gold/silver/copper fields turn off and a single text field shows with "PP" as a label.
Maybe it is just late, but I had to read that three times to realize you were talking about Prestige Points and not Platinum Pieces.
Silveras is offline   #175
lowew79

Old October 3rd, 2012, 12:54 AM
My character has five scrolls of summon monster 8, these appear in the magic tab, but do not appear on the tracked resources section, nor on the spells from magic items section.

Is this on purpose? Why not allow scrolls to be a tracked resource? Can I make it a tracked resource? (with out using the editor or anything crazy, way over my head lol).

Thanks,

Andy
lowew79 is offline   #176
radionausea

Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:44 AM
I would absolutely love to be able to resize the panels.

At the minute I'm struggling as I can't see the names of the bardic performances under the aasimar favoured class option. I've hidden the summary bars for everything except skills, feats and weapons but the main windows doesn't resize to fill the remaining space even in full screen. So I'm stuck not knowing what each:

Bardic Performance: In...

might be.
radionausea is offline   #177
Steev42

Old October 3rd, 2012, 12:28 PM
I'd like the ability, in the editor, to (rather than use ReplaceID), have a "AlterID" that makes only the listed changes to that item.

For instance---if I create a new Subdomain with replacement spells. I don't really want to use a ReplaceID on all the replacement spells, nor do I want to make a new copy. I'd rather just say "Alter spell X so that it ALSO is good for this new domain".
Steev42 is offline   #178
Exmortis

Old October 19th, 2012, 11:33 AM
This may sound like an easy item to track but its not really.

We need a "no magic button" in the HL conditions. This would remove all magic effects, both spell, and static from items. This is really hard to do when you are in a no magic zone. You cannot just remove armor, as the armor still works, the +1 doesn't, or the magic effect on it.

This would be a great feature, and extremely handy.

Also a "Outflank" adjustment would be great, this is a very well used teamwork feat, and its inclusion will assist in virtually every combat past level 5. Rather surprised this isn't an option.
Exmortis is offline   #179
Soulkeeper

Old November 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Love the feature but not the implementation.

I print my players characters to PDF, and it takes 2-3 steps each time. Print the Standard Character Sheet, Print the Abilities & Gear, and finally print Full Spells.

Next open Adobe, combine them into a single file... ug. It is an effort and time consuming.

Is there any hope for a checkbox system, instead of radio, to let us pick what we want all printed into the PDF? I would think the order is pretty straight forward, sheet, gear, spells(full or summary) and then journal if all selected.
Soulkeeper is offline   #180
Closed Thread