Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Lonewolf147

Old February 27th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Couple of questions for the printed character sheet,

First, unless I'm blind (which happens often enough), I don't see anywhere on a printed character sheet that shows how many spells per day that character can cast.

Second, is it possible to get some checkboxes under tracked resources or elsewhere, to be able to check off spell slots used for Sorcerers and other innate casters?
Lonewolf147 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old March 14th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Any thoughts?
Lonewolf147 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TopCat

Old March 15th, 2015, 01:15 AM
Assuming that you're talking about the standard Hero Lab character sheet...

Near the end there's a "Spells and Powers" section. For a prepared caster, this lists the spells the character has prepared. It doesn't, however, list any spell slots that have been left open. For a spontaneous caster, the section lists the spells known and how many per day the character can cast.

Personally, I use AncientOne's custom sheet (link should be easy to find on the boards). It has lots of formatting options, all of which contain a good spell summary section.
TopCat is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old March 15th, 2015, 01:59 AM
Yep, I missed on the spell sheet the 'per day' words right behind the level.

I've seen AncientOne's and personally I'm not a fan. My wife and the kids that play with us, use paper sheets. AO's sheets don't print so well, and still don't have tracked spell slots.

But, if there are any good script writers, is it possible to create a trackable item (I thought of this when I remembered I use Action Points) that will track total spell slots? I don't know if available spell slots has a Thing name or not, nor where to find it if it does.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote