Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2014, 05:57 PM
I wanted to flag our latest Realm Works news, which we shared in our February newsletter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by February Newsletter
Despite being a short month, February has been busy for the Realm Works development team! As we noted in last month’s newsletter, we released a new Beta version at the start of February that fixed some important bugs. Since then, we’ve released two new updates this month, to resolve some serious bugs that our testers found, and we’ll be releasing a third later today.

The critical issues list is dwindling at this point. Consequently, we’re hoping to put out an actual Release Candidate next week, though as always it will depend on what our testers rustle up. Once we reach the point where we can confidently say Realm Works is ready for release, we’ll be sending out a special edition of our newsletter. We’ll also be sharing the news on Facebook, Twitter, and other outlets. Heck, we’ll probably even be shouting from our own rooftops (so don’t be startled by crazy people shouting the day Realm Works releases if you live in the California Bay Area).

Interested in seeing what Realm Works looks like while prepping a campaign? Thanks to some of our Early Access users, we have some screenshots to share of Realm Works in use! They’ve been using Realm Works to prepare for some of their games, and they were excited to share their progress with us and with all of you. Thanks Michel and Jon!
To check out the images shared by Michel and Jon, check out the February newsletter on our website. They're pretty awesome!
liz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old February 28th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Wow, I am actually shocked one of my images got put up for the newsletter!!

Thanks!!
-jon
Nikmal is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 13th, 2014, 06:48 PM
A Release Candidate was delivered to our Early Access team tonight! What does that mean for V1.0? Well, we’re excited to share that Realm Works will release this month!

In anticipation of the question, no we don't have a more specific ETA than "this month". If we feel confident giving a more specific release estimate in the future, we'll share it then.
liz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old March 13th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
A Release Candidate was delivered to our Early Access team tonight! What does that mean for V1.0? Well, we’re excited to share that Realm Works will release this month!

In anticipation of the question, no we don't have a more specific ETA than "this month". If we feel confident giving a more specific release estimate in the future, we'll share it then.
Yesssssss!
EightBitz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Jaynay27

Old March 13th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Awesome news wolves.

Congrats and thankyou for all your hard work.
Jaynay27 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old March 13th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Everyone line up behind Rob, Liz, and the developers. We're having a parade.

*Throws confetti and pass out cone hats and party favors.*
EightBitz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
monsterfurby

Old March 14th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Don't worry, "this month" is already quite specific. Remember, we've been going through the desert without water for months, so that little drop of dew feels to us like a river.

Okay, I'm getting awfully poetic here. Let's just say: great news, guys, very excited to try it out!
monsterfurby is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
JackOfAllGames

Old March 14th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Woohoo! Great to hear that it's finally just about "done"! (Knowing that there are many future features planned and a programmer's work is never done. ) My money is sitting here waiting.
JackOfAllGames is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
woobyluv

Old March 14th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Sweet!! Can't wait to get started!
woobyluv is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
xsgtdanusmc

Old March 14th, 2014, 08:41 AM

I missed the KS. I cannot wait for this software.
xsgtdanusmc is offline   #10 Reply With Quote