Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TRO1984

Old August 7th, 2014, 05:06 PM
So, my group has been running Kingmaker for the last several months(We just completed the 2nd book), and while I greatly appreciate even having the capability, I do have a few suggestions for improving it.
  1. Roads, Rivers and Highways should not modify kingdom stats if the hex is not claimed. This could possibly be a bug, and maybe I should submit it as that. If you add a bunch of hexes and put the terrain/roads/rivers in them, it starts counting them as in your kingdom, and modifies the Stability and Economy scores when you have enough. This makes it so I have to
    a) add hexes as they're claimed, then also hit the "claim" button. This ends up taking time out of the session, because I have to add the hex, name it, add anything that's already in the hex, then claim it.
    b) add a seperate kingdom to the portfolio and transfer hexes as we go, then claim it once it's on the right kingdom. While this is a light time consuming action, it can still be frustrating to switch back and forth.
  2. Undoing the "Claim Hex" action. Currently, the only way to do so is to delete the hex and re add the Build Point. I believe this also complicates the "Upgrade" action for buildings and some of the hex improvements.
  3. Some type of Kingdom phase mode that allows you to track what you've done in a kingdom phase. Your counterparts developing Realm Works have this set up in a different way. You start the game session, and it tracks what topics you add/reveal. If something like this could be set up it would be excellent.

Those are the the ones I can think of right now. If I think of anymore, I'll add them in.

Also, for anyone interested, here's the map to the kingdom, along with it's stat block http://tkingmaker.comze.com/kingmaker/Stolen-Lands.html

Last edited by TRO1984; August 7th, 2014 at 05:09 PM.
TRO1984 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 8th, 2014, 06:50 AM
If you think something is a bug, please report it through our automated system (there is a thread with a link stickied above). As for the other points, thanks for the suggestions!
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TRO1984

Old August 22nd, 2014, 07:16 AM
Another feature request I have.

Magic Item Slots
Right now, they're lumped together, they aren't seperated by district, and you role once per district, not per city. It'd be really helpful if there was a way to track that much.
TRO1984 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old March 27th, 2015, 04:34 AM
Edit: sorry, wrong thread.
Quintain is offline   #4 Reply With Quote