• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

More than seven topic views

Lexin

I know this is unlikely to ever be granted, given the state of (lack of) work on Realm Works, but I would really like it to be possible to have more than seven topic views.

I'm running "Horror on the Orient Express" and I'm now on to scenario 15. What I do with the "old" ones is to remove them from topic views and leave them all in World Almanack in case I need that information later (which I will - some characters appear everywhere). So I could do with another few topic views so I can prepare scenarios a long time ahead.

Or even behind - my players have refused so far to participate in the Doom Train scenario and it's cluttering up my topic views.

So that's my whinge for today.

It's nice to see that there's still a flicker of hope in some people.

hows-the-serenity-image.jpg

Well yes, but perhaps someone will take the project over and start work on it again. I can but hope.

I love this software, I've still not found anything nearly as good. Not even that one (is it Obsidian?) that everyone talks about.

Well yes, but perhaps someone will take the project over and start work on it again. I can but hope.

I love this software, I've still not found anything nearly as good. Not even that one (is it Obsidian?) that everyone talks about.

My dream is it is sold off to a company willing to make it what it could be, man it would be one hellouva product integrated into a VTT.

But I have lost hope, hope is nothing more than a denial of reality- Lone Wolf Development taught me that lesson.

At this point even if they did sell it off I would be unlikely to come back. Obsidian.md runs smoother, has better functionality and is easier to work with large data sets. Rob had a great idea, he really was breaking new ground. It's just a shame the dream wasn't realized.

During Covid, I was as bored as a man can be. So I created a Science-Fantasy world in realmworks that could probably fill several published books if it was published. I did it for Savage Worlds, and its pretty fuckin' badass. I had nothing else to do other than watch TV or Jerk Off. It was a horrible time for me. However, I did come up with Space Vikings, Space Huns, Space Japanese Empire, Space Europe, a bunch of Aliens, edges, Hinderances...

All in Realmworks. I checked out Obsidian.mdf but it's not intuitive and I'm just not willing to take the time to learn something new when I have something in front of me that does the same thing.

Back