Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

msbranin

Old March 3rd, 2021, 12:28 PM
Still no way to add in custom themes Which is a problem with AP support so woefully behind. There are several APs that are out that we would love to run but can not add in custom content.

Example Fly Free or Die adds 2 new themes that we simply cant add in.
msbranin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old March 4th, 2021, 07:17 AM
you can generally fake it with Permanent Adjustments.
dacoobob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
WatersLethe

Old March 5th, 2021, 05:33 AM
Permanent Adjustments are a lifesaver. Also, for some things I added options with low, or easily ignored impacts to take up the "slot". For example, my dwarf mystic is actually a spell sergeant, but I took the "Battle Leader" archetype to make the appropriate trades because you can choose whether or not it impacts levels 4, 6, 9, and 18, and its abilities are easy to ignore.

Obviously not perfect, but there are tricks to use to get close to what you need.
WatersLethe is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
msbranin

Old March 5th, 2021, 07:14 PM
So ... new theme Vaster from Fly Free or Die... Engineering is a class skill for you, if you already have Engineering as a class skill then add +1 to your Engineering. I have figured how to make it a class skill by using the override class skill in the adjustments. But I can not find where to add a +1 to skills. not can I figure out how to change theme knowledge .. any ideas?
msbranin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old March 8th, 2021, 06:13 AM
Modifiers>Adjustments>Permanent Adjustments>Skill Points lets you add an extra skill point, just put the point into Engineering.

Theme Knowledge doesn't actually change any of your stats, just lowers the DC for certain knowledge checks. But if you want it noted on the sheet somewhere so you don't forget about it, you could make a custom feat for it (from the Feats menu) and type the description into the "Notes" text box.
dacoobob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote