Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

MrEdaniels

Old September 4th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Whenever I try to add spells, I get the message that there are no available options.

Anyone else get this?
MrEdaniels is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old September 4th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Did it work during character creation but not after you'd left and come back to your character? That's what happens to my Wizard: I can create a new character and rebuild it to whatever level, but when I come back later it doesn't think my spellbook has any appropriate spells in it and none are appropriate to be added to it. (They're all hidden by the "Hide Invalid" checkbox.)

Regardless, make sure you file a bug report.

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
goodkinghadrian

Old September 5th, 2021, 04:31 AM
I have this issue too and created a ticket. The issue is that the spellbook section doesn't appear, so there are no spells to prepare.
goodkinghadrian is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
goodkinghadrian

Old September 5th, 2021, 07:46 AM
I found a workaround. In the Navigation bar, choose the Gear tab from the Play section. The spellbook is listed there. You can open it up and add spells from the item.
goodkinghadrian is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 5th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Hey all, yeah submitting a bug ticket is good. I actually noticed that myself yesterday as well, that the Spellbook section was not appearing at the top of the class tab. Until we get a fix out for that, you can go to the Equipment tab, your spellbook appears there and you can set the associated class and add spells to it normally. A bit out of the way, but keeps you going for the time being.

As for what Parody cited, when you come back is the spellbook still associated with the class it was set to? I've not encountered this problem myself yet, so trying to gather additional data, though I'm going to be making a wizard shortly so I'll see what I might run into as well.

Heh, you beat me to the workaround.
Daniel V is offline   #5 Reply With Quote