Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

WatersLethe

Old August 17th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Despite your setbacks, I've been getting consistently good value from the system. I've had a few gripes, but never even came close to regretting any purchase.

I think you can all hold your heads up high, you've done great work, without needing a qualifier like "given the circumstances"
WatersLethe is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Koro76

Old August 18th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Thanks for being candid, Rob. I just wish I could magic you up some money so you guys could hire more people!

You're doing a great job. Despite setbacks, you're still the best product on the market for some systems.
Koro76 is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
MarcelGM

Old August 18th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Adding my support shout out as well. HLO has been great and I dig campaign theater. Keep up the good work.
MarcelGM is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
markelphoenix

Old August 25th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Speaking from a highly invested Shadowrun 6e player, really am hoping there is a way the community can help HLO catch up on content. They keep releasing books, with two more major source books around the corner.

Shadowrun is known for having a rather passionate community. We may not be many, but we are highly invested.
markelphoenix is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 5th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Unsurprisingly, I have moved the assorted posts from frustrated Realm Works users to the Realm Works forums. For those coming here for that purpose, the new thread will be found here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64732

As I indicate in that thread, @daplunk's primary mission of having me engage in the RW forums has been achieved. Stay tuned there.
rob is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Laurens

Old September 7th, 2020, 03:46 PM
What this company could have accomplished with just bad luck, and not their terrible illfortune.
I hope for the best, and believe in this company!
Laurens is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 8th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens View Post
What this company could have accomplished with just bad luck, and not their terrible illfortune.
I hope for the best, and believe in this company!
So true! I've been reading "A Series of Unfortunate Events" to my son recently, and boy do I feel a kinship with the Baudelaire orphans sometimes.
rob is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old November 9th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Hey, Rob… It's been a couple of months since we've seen you in the "RealmWorks Users Vent in the HLO Thread" over on the RealmWorks forums. I was wondering if there has been any movement on fixing those final bugs in RealmWorks?

I know, HLO has taken off and there is tons of stuff to do for it. And RW and HLC vie for second and third chair. Problem is (it seems to me) that Paizo is always going to be coming out with reams and reams of new stuff for PF2. It's how they make their money, after all. So it seems like y'all are always going to be struggling to keep up and will never have time to circle back around to those other products that are supposedly still supported.

Maybe pop in over there and let us know what's happening with the LWD products we invested so much money in?
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Evil Aardvark

Old November 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM
I don't supposed it matters to anyone, but I'm with the people who don't care about Campaign Theatre, export APIs or dice-rollers.

First and foremost, I want to be able to create characters and I want to buy the sources to do that.

Secondly, I want to have the stats for creatures and gear from modules, and I want to buy the sources to do that.

I want to give Wolflair money, just like I have for many years. But, Wolflair don't seem to want my money any more.

I bought many HLC products and it got dropped in an unreliable and, at least partly, broken state. They dropped it for HLO. I bought a bunch of books for Starfinder and it got sidelined for Pathfinder 2. I bought the Shadowrun product released and it got sidelined. for Campaign Theatre and APIs. I even bought PF2 books and took out a subscription to try to be a supporter, but... since Wolflair aren't keeping up with that... I've stopped.

Wolflair seem to perpetually chase new customers and dump on their existing customers. Time will show us if that's a sound business plan.
Evil Aardvark is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old November 10th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
Hey, Rob… It's been a couple of months since we've seen you in the "RealmWorks Users Vent in the HLO Thread" over on the RealmWorks forums. I was wondering if there has been any movement on fixing those final bugs in RealmWorks?

I know, HLO has taken off and there is tons of stuff to do for it. And RW and HLC vie for second and third chair. Problem is (it seems to me) that Paizo is always going to be coming out with reams and reams of new stuff for PF2. It's how they make their money, after all. So it seems like y'all are always going to be struggling to keep up and will never have time to circle back around to those other products that are supposedly still supported.

Maybe pop in over there and let us know what's happening with the LWD products we invested so much money in?
Seconding this.

Realmworks Template Management
nightpanda2810 is offline   #50 Reply With Quote