Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AranMull

Old November 5th, 2023, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Only people who have pre-ordered from Paizo have access to the books right now. Stores may not sell the remaster until November 15th, which is the same day we're allowed to release the remaster.
Perfect! Thank you!
AranMull is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
silentinfinity

Old November 11th, 2023, 07:00 AM
I'm digging the Remaster. Player Core has some errata, and I expect that's due to speed of release, but I like the changes.

I highlight some in my article this week, if you want to read, as I considered updating my witch: https://knowdirectionpodcast.com/202...er-core-witch/

My favorite? The Subtle trait spells like Charm and Invisibility now have!
silentinfinity is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old November 19th, 2023, 08:03 AM
I just bought the package and opened one of my existing characters (after duplicating it, luckily) - it applied the remastered rules right away without asking and, as noted in the original post, there is no way to convert it back to CRB rules. I'm worried about opening any other characters. Anybody else having this problem?

Edit to add NVM - Character is still under the CRB rules, except for the removal of alignment, which is still replaced by edicts and anathema. Turns out not to have been a big problem.

Last edited by jrcchicago; November 19th, 2023 at 08:11 AM.
jrcchicago is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old November 19th, 2023, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
I just bought the package and opened one of my existing characters (after duplicating it, luckily) - it applied the remastered rules right away without asking and, as noted in the original post, there is no way to convert it back to CRB rules. I'm worried about opening any other characters. Anybody else having this problem?

Edit to add NVM - Character is still under the CRB rules, except for the removal of alignment, which is still replaced by edicts and anathema. Turns out not to have been a big problem.
Some of what is part of the remaster is now considered as ERRATA by Paizo. Lone Wolf has had to implement errata on ALL material. (You have likely seen this happening.) The original post for this thread hasn't been updated to explain this. Some of the work on the remaster is still happening, and there may be a few bugs. Check the Discord for more up to date detail.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; November 19th, 2023 at 10:02 PM. Reason: More explanation
Dami is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Guiche007

Old November 21st, 2023, 05:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to create a new characters using the original CRB content but I don't know how. Can you help me?

Thanks
Guiche007 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 21st, 2023, 09:05 AM
When you make a new character, if you own the remaster content there will be a checkbox on the creation window that appears with "Adopt Remaster". You'll want to uncheck that. Your character then won't see any of the new remaster content, and will use the old versions of classes. They will still see all the errata that came with the remaster, and some of the broad-scope renames (damage types, languages), but there aren't really gameplay changes there.
Daniel V is offline   #16 Reply With Quote