Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Alarah

Old June 11th, 2020, 12:37 PM
I put together a character, 12th level wild druid, and gave them the dragon form feat. None of the dragon battle forms seem to appear in the list of spell adjustments or anywhere else I can find. Is there something that I'm missing?
Alarah is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 15th, 2020, 04:15 PM
I've logged this for investigation.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Alarah

Old June 16th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Thank you, I remember in the previous offline version for 1e Pathfinder, you had to have the bestiary book for the shapes to show up for spells like Form of the Dragon, so i did add that content to my account hoping that would solve it but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.
Alarah is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
skald1

Old August 15th, 2020, 11:03 PM
^bump

Sorcerer with Dragon Form signature spell has no way to adjust their character upon casting it.
skald1 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
WatersLethe

Old August 25th, 2020, 04:10 AM
What would be nice is to have an option to print the updated stats of some selected forms you have access to in addition to your normal stats. Would really help play at the table to decide what you're going to do.
WatersLethe is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
AranMull

Old May 11th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Working with a 2e druid today in HLO and it seems Wild Shape and Wild Morph are still not workable ... Is that true?!?

Just went back and looked at two "Form" spells on a druid and a wizard character. Looks like none of them are usable. I don't like to complain but two years is a shockingly long time to not have gotten this implemented. Especially for a class like the druid where it is very basic to the class - the order is literally not playable on HLO.

I have two groups that are looking to get back to in-person gaming (finally!! and we used to use Hero Lab at the table (Pathfinder 1e games). We have moved over to 2e and I was looking over the options to use HLO in the same/similar manner.

Please tell me I am missing something!
AranMull is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 11th, 2022, 11:17 AM
What does "not workable" mean? What's not working, and what is working? I just went to one of my own druid characters, added the spell adjustment for Pest Form (which is the only wild shape he's learned so far), and I'm getting the results I expect, so we can't fix it without knowing exactly what's wrong.
Mathias is online now   #7 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 11th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Just to confirm, are you adding the spell adjustment for the spells in question? From the Spell Adjustments table?

The wild shape/wild morph spells themselves on the character don't apply changes/have activations, but adjustments exist for each of the wild morph options and all the various polymorph spells (with checkboxes to designate that it's the result of a wild shape effect, giving the appropriate attack bonus if using it + your own bonus would be higher than the spell's).
Daniel V is offline   #8 Reply With Quote