Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mystic Lemur

Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you continuing to maintain this project. Thanks for all your work.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #241 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old June 29th, 2021, 08:56 AM
Any word on this?
Meatpuppet is offline   #242 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 10th, 2021, 08:27 PM
Well, its a long time coming, but the new update has finally been added. The next update will include some minor creature fixes for the new Monster Manual Content.

Should you have any issues please dont hesitate to let me know here.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #243 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 11th, 2021, 06:54 AM
I have the link in my download sources, but when I try to find your update to download, it isn't there. Nothing says Tobyfoxx I know it USED to be there, because I've had the files before.
asvaldson is offline   #244 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old July 11th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
I have the link in my download sources, but when I try to find your update to download, it isn't there. Nothing says Tobyfoxx I know it USED to be there, because I've had the files before.
Same here
Meatpuppet is offline   #245 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 11th, 2021, 01:33 PM
I am looking into this issue. I currently have no eta, as I am unsure of the cause.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #246 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 11th, 2021, 02:36 PM
So, All of the details regarding the links match up. I haven't the faintest idea why the sources are not showing up in the updates section in HL.

I originally thought it was an issue with access permissions, but so far it does not look like that is the case.

I've obviously done something wrong since RavenX's World of Darkness still shows up on updates and that too is part of my source (despite not something I have ever touched). Which means something, but I'm not sure what.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #247 Reply With Quote
Jobe00

Old July 12th, 2021, 05:08 AM
Let the spitballing begin.
Did you alter the filenames or something?
Jobe00 is offline   #248 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 12th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
Let the spitballing begin.
Did you alter the filenames or something?
Well, apart from the rename I've given them EVERY update to change the filename to reflect the version of the update. No. However, the display name may have changed, I have both moved phyiscally and have a new computer so I cannot 100% say that the display name of the file is identical to what it was previously.

But I assumed the xml would adept since it points specifically to the URL of the file on dropbox, and the value of that in the xml file matches its location exactly. down to the capitalization. I even added the =1 instead of =0 at the end of the file url.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #249 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 12th, 2021, 01:40 PM
I know the links in the xml work. I entered the xml address directly on my browser and saw the links to the various files. I just copied them and pasted into the browser to directly download the files and installed them manually.

Maybe not the most efficient method, but a work around until you can figure out the issue.
asvaldson is offline   #250 Reply With Quote