Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

WatersLethe

Old June 3rd, 2021, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
With the ease of retraining in PF2 it would be really nice to have a record / log of what level various feats were taken at (same for skill increases on new skills).
Absolutely. It's also basically a necessity for bonus feats and proficiencies granted by the GM as a special reward.
WatersLethe is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Smogg

Old June 3rd, 2021, 10:35 AM
Shadowrun 6th:
- Option to set edge for Grunts or at the very least let it equal their professional rating.
- Support for the rules for "Grunt Groups" handling the bonus attack rating and dice based on number of grunts in the group.
- Mages need to be able to manage summoned spirits.
- Everything from Firering Squad
- With the lack of critters please make it possible to build a custom critter from scratch.
- Would be nice to have a Loot box in the campaign where both GM (NPCs) and Players could Drop and Pick up items.
- Option to rename equipment
- Temp/Perm adjustment for Attack/Defence Ratings (not tied to equipment).
- Generally just some Shadowrun improvements to show that you are still committet... if that is the case of course ...

Last edited by Smogg; June 11th, 2021 at 05:45 AM.
Smogg is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old June 24th, 2021, 08:14 AM
Well it's been several updates. Just voicing the desire again for

A: all the afflictions from all the bestiaries and such that are already available for sale.

and barring that since that seems like a LOT Of work (there are dozens upon dozens missing)

B: The ability to add a custom affliction to a character.
Thrawn82 is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old June 24th, 2021, 08:14 AM
Well it's been several updates. Just voicing the desire again for

A: all the afflictions from all the bestiaries and such that are already available for sale.

and barring that since that seems like a LOT Of work (there are dozens upon dozens missing)

B: The ability to add a custom affliction to a character.
Thrawn82 is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
chava

Old August 26th, 2021, 12:54 AM
I'd really like a print to .txt file (npc style stat block) like exists with the desktop version for PF2e.
chava is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 26th, 2021, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
I'd really like a print to .txt file (npc style stat block) like exists with the desktop version for PF2e.

We currently have "Generate Statblock" in the gear menu at the top right. What capabilities are you asking to have added to this? Or what should be improved about it?
Mathias is online now   #106 Reply With Quote
Invelios

Old September 1st, 2021, 05:15 PM
The store is still down?
Invelios is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
kahn265

Old January 23rd, 2022, 07:05 AM
As a GM I want to add 3rd party classes/ species/ themes/ archetypes to my Starfinder/Pathfinder games in HLO so that I can use products released under the OGL for my games.

As a GM I want to add custom magic/tech items to my games so that I can tell the story I want to tell.

As a OGL provider, I want to provide herolab support for my creations so that my products can be used in people's games and thereby make the market more dynamic.

(Feature requests as User Stories for your scrum teams)
kahn265 is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Kalendar

Old March 1st, 2022, 11:49 PM
So my HLO Wishlist item is for you to use an ideation tool (eg. Aha!) that lets us easily browse suggestions/Wishlist items and upvote the ones we like. This should also help you to rank requests by popularity when deciding what to work on.
Kalendar is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
lady2beetle

Old March 19th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Good afternoon!

I'm running PF2's Abomination Vaults and we're using HLOs Campaign Theatre. I'm actually planning to run the campaign for another group and I'd love the option to copy or duplication my campaign in the campaign theatre so that I don't have to enter in all the scenes again.
lady2beetle is offline   #110 Reply With Quote