Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

manticore

Send a message via Yahoo to manticore Send a message via Skype™ to manticore

Old August 6th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I am planning a campaign starting after Labor Day that is starting out in Golarion (PC's will be part of the Pathfinder Guild as they start their "careers" as archeologists), and then crossing over into the Rifts universe as part of Siembieda's Demon/Devil super war. As a twist, I'm using the Rod of Seven Parts as a McGuffin once the party crosses over.

Anyway, I plan to use a number of armor/weapons/equipment from Rifts, while keeping the bulk of the monsters PF from the Bestiaries. I'm not using the Rifts stuff for several months (running 3 starter modules before I start the home-brew stuff) and I was wondering if anyone has created a dataset for Rifts that I could use as a baseline. I've been all thumbs with the editor so far, and I was hoping that I could use a community set to modify the items I want use into 3.75 terms.

Any chance on that?

Thanks in advance,
Manticore

I am the Frugal Alcoholic, I bid you Southern Comfort.
manticore is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old August 6th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Rifts is a hard one. They don't like anyone, doing anything, with thier system at all. I wish you luck, I think you will have to build it yourself. I got some stuf in the modern dataset, but not any "scifi" stuff, yet. The MSRD has Future "scifi" material that is open that can be posted, but Rifts will very hard to find. Good luck!
Frodie is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lightspeed Hobbies

Old August 18th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I am planning a campaign starting after Labor Day that is starting out in Golarion (PC's will be part of the Pathfinder Guild as they start their "careers" as archeologists), and then crossing over into the Rifts universe as part of Siembieda's Demon/Devil super war. As a twist, I'm using the Rod of Seven Parts as a McGuffin once the party crosses over.

Anyway, I plan to use a number of armor/weapons/equipment from Rifts, while keeping the bulk of the monsters PF from the Bestiaries. I'm not using the Rifts stuff for several months (running 3 starter modules before I start the home-brew stuff) and I was wondering if anyone has created a dataset for Rifts that I could use as a baseline. I've been all thumbs with the editor so far, and I was hoping that I could use a community set to modify the items I want use into 3.75 terms.

Any chance on that?

Thanks in advance,
Manticore
I have been begging for years to see ANY kind of character generator/gm tool for Palladium's properties. I have given up. I'm going to start playing Mutants & Masterminds 3rd ed. Palladium Books as a whole has disappointed me time & time again. Good luck with your game.

Michael Hansen
Lightspeed Hobbies

5884 US Hwy 6
In the Portage Commons
Portage, IN 46368
219-764-7314

www.lightspeedhobbies.com
customerservice@lightspeedhobbies.com
Lightspeed Hobbies is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
manticore

Send a message via Yahoo to manticore Send a message via Skype™ to manticore

Old August 21st, 2010, 07:49 AM
No I can understand that. I've always loved Rifts, and while I can understand how Siembieda is protective of his IP (especially after that embezzlement issue), their inability to ever get anything out on time has always been a frustration.

Anyway, thanks to RL issues and a suddenly horrendous work schedule the next few months, I'm not going to be able to run that campaign now anyway.

Thanks for the help.

I am the Frugal Alcoholic, I bid you Southern Comfort.
manticore is offline   #4 Reply With Quote