Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

FifthWanderer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 5th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I'd just like to take a moment to say thanks to the LWD crew for their attention to detail on the M&M 3e Beta files. I've found them an improvement in several respects over the 2e files. In particular, I'd like to thank whoever thought up the 'Device as Equipment' item in the Equipment list. I'm writing up the Supporting Characters, and twice I've had to resort to using Devices as Equipment for NPCs. Thanks.
FifthWanderer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Shadowchaser

Old September 7th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthWanderer View Post
I'd just like to take a moment to say thanks to the LWD crew for their attention to detail on the M&M 3e Beta files. I've found them an improvement in several respects over the 2e files. In particular, I'd like to thank whoever thought up the 'Device as Equipment' item in the Equipment list. I'm writing up the Supporting Characters, and twice I've had to resort to using Devices as Equipment for NPCs. Thanks.
I know I said "thank you" when I met Colen at Gen-Con last month, but I'll say it again. The Lone Wolf crew make an awesome product, without which I wouldn't still be playing M&M. I'm so glad you guys work so hard to continue making this product better! Such a rare thing these days.
Shadowchaser is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 7th, 2010, 11:48 AM
I concur with the sentiment of the two previous postings....huzzah!!!! to the folks at Lone Wolf.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 7th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Aw, shucks

Thanks guys! And thanks to everyone here who contributes bug reports / feature requests / content. We couldn't do it without you
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote