Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

haibane

Old January 3rd, 2023, 06:33 PM
Is there anyway to manually make the new errata changes for ability scores while the team works out the details for an update? I was trying to see if I could figure out a way to custom modify them to adjust to the new rules.

Currently rebuilding all PFS characters...
haibane is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 3rd, 2023, 11:20 PM
You can use the Base Value Modifier adjustment in the Permanent Adjustments table to adjust ability scores to suit the option. I'm hoping that we can get the errata out later this week though, I'm literally taking a break from working on the alternative ability scores option and voluntary flaws changes to check the forums lol. If not this week, next for sure, main thing is that I'd like to have the pdf so we can apply the appropriate description changes, since the faq wasn't specific on how they'd all be phrased.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old January 4th, 2023, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
You can use the Base Value Modifier adjustment in the Permanent Adjustments table to adjust ability scores to suit the option. I'm hoping that we can get the errata out later this week though, I'm literally taking a break from working on the alternative ability scores option and voluntary flaws changes to check the forums lol. If not this week, next for sure, main thing is that I'd like to have the pdf so we can apply the appropriate description changes, since the faq wasn't specific on how they'd all be phrased.
It looks like the PDF will take a while as its only going to be released once the stock is depleted since they are changing how they do Errata. I was hoping to catch someone other than you as I figured you might be working on it. Thanks!

haibane is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 4th, 2023, 12:14 PM
Looking like next week for these, as there's some more to handle still and reviews to do, and we don't really want to release on Friday in case there's issues.
Daniel V is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old January 4th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
It looks like the PDF will take a while as its only going to be released once the stock is depleted since they are changing how they do Errata. I was hoping to catch someone other than you as I figured you might be working on it. Thanks!
For what it's worth I got an email from Paizo that the PDF had been updated to the 4th printing today at 6:45 Pacific Time and just downloaded it.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old January 5th, 2023, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieluce View Post
For what it's worth I got an email from Paizo that the PDF had been updated to the 4th printing today at 6:45 Pacific Time and just downloaded it.
Yeah I got mine last night. I'm sure there's still a gap for them to get these out. This isn't a small change after all.

haibane is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ahermon

Old January 10th, 2023, 05:41 AM
Any new updates on the date for this? Starting a campaing and want to let players in after the update.

Thanks
ahermon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 10th, 2023, 10:36 AM
Still this week, tomorrow specifically (unless anything goes weird out of the blue today).
Daniel V is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old January 11th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Looks good. It looks like the ability scores for Pathfinder society didn't account for the fact that voluntary flaws could still be used the old way in PFS.

haibane is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 11th, 2023, 02:20 PM
Yeeeeeeah I missed that they put that in a *completely separate post* than the errata that they were changing how those worked... Looking into a fix presently, aiming for tomorrow so minimal people are impacted.
Daniel V is offline   #10 Reply With Quote