Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Minous

Old October 2nd, 2021, 04:04 PM
As for leadership, you just need to look at the tags. For example somewhere in the feats/abilities the tag Custom.LGMyFamil is being added to the main character. When you run master.tagis from a secondary character it checks the primary character and sees if it has that tag. The standard adjustment for ignoring rereqs is "perform field[pChosen].chosen.assign[thing.skipprereq]" where the adjustment has a drop down based on what category of thing you want to pick from
Minous is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 2nd, 2021, 06:36 PM
So the mythic class ability is "fMyCisAbil" for wizard and mythic familar arcane bon is "mcLGWizABF" as the tag? I need to work out where these tags are directing me then, back to the tutorials thanks. Be nice if all the mythic options had their own tab in the editor.

Last edited by Senko; October 2nd, 2021 at 06:40 PM.
Senko is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 3rd, 2021, 12:09 AM
Well I broke something somewhere. I'm now getting a bunch of errors . . .

Attempt to access non-live container via script fails for container 'PolyForm' Location: 'eval' script for Component Base Race' (Eval Script' 'Generate Hero.HitDice tags for races') near line 4

Attempt to access non-live container via script fails for container 'PolyForm' Location: ''field calculate' script for Field 'clndexMod' near line 15.

and so on there's about 15 or so all with the same PolyForm issue but I've no idea what that is. What's really weird is I can create the exact same character and not get it. I know its something to do with the familiar but no idea what. Well I've saved that as a buggy portfolio to figure out removing and recreating familiar results in on problems so I doubt I'll get anywhere. In the meantime back to tracking down these mythic options.

Last edited by Senko; October 3rd, 2021 at 12:31 AM.
Senko is offline   #13 Reply With Quote