Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2015, 02:23 PM
We’re looking for experienced Realm Works users who are interested in working with third party publishers to make their content available through the upcoming Realm Works Content Market.

If you’re interested, please send an e-mail to rwpublishers@wolflair.com. Please include your contact information, details of your experience with creating content in Realm Works, game system knowledge, and an indication of how much time per week you have available to work on projects.

If you have questions, you can also direct them to rwpublishers@wolflair.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by liz; October 28th, 2015 at 11:59 AM.
liz is offline   #1
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 13th, 2015, 01:57 PM
If you're working with a third party publisher and have questions about creating content in Realm Works, please contact me directly with your questions (if needed, you can PM me for my email address). If you do contact me with questions, please CC the publisher.
liz is offline   #2
Closed Thread