Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

mechaninjalo

Old January 12th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Hi all, I need a little help with an issue. I own AB3 /current 5th ed updates except for the last SM update. Under ORKS when I select a "LOOTAS" unit and I want to upgrade up to 3 Lootas to Meks for FREE (codex). It only let's me upgrade 1 and charges 15 pts for it. Any ideas or HELP would be very appreciated. Thanks, J.
mechaninjalo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old January 12th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I just opened my army builder to check on that. I don't know why it won't let you pick more than one but the 15 point cost is accurate because you have to buy a loota (15 pts) before he can be upgraded to a mek for free. You'll notice that even though he's 15 points your overall unit cost doesn't increase. I play orks too so thanks for pointing that out, I guess for my lists if I use more than one mek I'll just explain the glitch to my opponant, and since the Mek costs the same as a loota it shouldn't be a problem.
ChaosLord is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 12th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Once you add the first mek, use the - button on the top right of the roster section to adjust the number of lootas, and use the + button while you have the mek selected to increase the number of meks.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old January 12th, 2009, 08:24 PM
mgehl is correct. You adjust the count just like you would almost any other unit in the datafiles.
Ghaz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mechaninjalo

Old January 14th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Gang, THANKS for the information and HELP!! I really do appreciate it . With your help I figured out how to get what I wanted. Cheers.
mechaninjalo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote