Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 2nd, 2015, 06:58 AM
Unlock your favorite Pathfinder classes with Hero Lab’s new “Class Packs” - everything from seven essential rulebooks, all for only $29.99!

Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or new to Pathfinder, Class Packs are the perfect, low-cost entry path to get started creating characters with Hero Lab! Each Class Pack unlocks 3-4 classes and includes everything from seven of the most popular Pathfinder rulebooks. Choose your favorite Class Pack and harness the power of this ENnie award-winning product for only $29.99. Expand your options with additional Class Packs for only $6.99 apiece!

How Do Class Packs Work?
  • Create and manage characters from the 3-4 classes unlocked by each Class Pack. For example, if you select the Druid Class Pack, you'll unlock the Druid, Oracle, Shaman, and Spiritualist classes, allowing you to build characters from those four classes in Hero Lab.
  • Class Packs include everything from seven essential rulebooks: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, Advanced Player’s Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, Advanced Class Guide, Occult Adventures, and Ultimate Intrigue (when it releases in spring 2016.) All archetypes for unlocked classes are included, as well as all feats, spells, gear, optional rules, and everything else from those rulebooks – it’s all you need to create characters with your unlocked classes.
  • Further add-ons like Advanced Race Guide, the Summon Monster Creature Package, and Player Companion packages can be readily integrated with Class Packs. They are purchased and behave just like they do in Hero Lab today.
  • Hero Lab users who already use another game system, like Shadowrun or Mutants & Masterminds, can get started with their first Class Pack for only $20! Simply add the Pathfinder Class Pack option you want to your Hero Lab license through our website.
  • For our existing Pathfinder users, if you feel that Class Packs are a better fit for your style, you can switch to the new Class Packs for free! Be sure to review all the details before converting, as it’s a one-way, one-time option. The conversion option is also a limited time offer, so don’t miss out!
While the info above covers the most important details about Class Packs, we know that many prospective users will have questions and/or want more information. We’ve provided extensive details on our website, plus we’ve assembled a comprehensive FAQ. So read on to learn more!

Last edited by liz; September 2nd, 2015 at 05:25 PM.
liz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 2nd, 2015, 05:25 PM
Do you have questions that weren’t answered on our website or in our FAQ? Ask them here! We’ll do our best to get answers to you as quickly as possible.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Stormbolt

Old March 28th, 2020, 09:20 PM
I purchased a license for Hero Labs Classic for Pathfinder. Unless I missed something I did not see any options other that the rulebook path when selecting my license. I would have preferred the class pack path, especially since the classes I mostly play are in the same pack.

Has the class pack option now been removed as an option for new users? I know the class packs are still available for purchase if you had initially chosen that path, because my brother can see them available for purchase on his screen. I can not see any of the class packs, only books and book paths.

Can I switch somehow if this is an option or did I miss something? If I did miss it can it be undone and let me start over?
Stormbolt is offline   #3 Reply With Quote