Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 6th, 2015, 08:10 AM
Hello Magic the Gathering players! Unfortunately, the Card Vault volunteer can no longer support MTG with updates. If you're interested in taking over development of the files, please send an email to support@wolflair.com. Thanks!
liz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
culhwch1066

Old February 4th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Has anyone volunteered to take this up? If not, I will send an email to the above address when I get to my home computer. I can take this up as I've recently gotten back into Magic and am modifying the data files anyway.
culhwch1066 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2016, 01:32 PM
No one has contacted us. Please do contact support@wolflair.com and I'll help you out.
liz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
culhwch1066

Old February 26th, 2016, 07:57 AM
First-pass restructured data is done (I've moved all the artist info into the .dat file) and broken urls are fixed. I was in the process of adding the Oath of the Gatewatch set, but that was taking me too long to do manually (2-3 hours a day for the last week+), so last night I started writing some software that will take the data in a csv and will write it out as a Card Vault file. I found software on the net that polls the data from Gatherer and writes it out as a csv file. I'm almost finished with that software, so I'm thinking I'll have all the sets not currently in Card Vault finished by end of next week!!
culhwch1066 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 3rd, 2016, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by culhwch1066 View Post
First-pass restructured data is done (I've moved all the artist info into the .dat file) and broken urls are fixed. I was in the process of adding the Oath of the Gatewatch set, but that was taking me too long to do manually (2-3 hours a day for the last week+), so last night I started writing some software that will take the data in a csv and will write it out as a Card Vault file. I found software on the net that polls the data from Gatherer and writes it out as a csv file. I'm almost finished with that software, so I'm thinking I'll have all the sets not currently in Card Vault finished by end of next week!!
Woohoo!
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote