Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

AngelicJoker

Old August 8th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I'm trying to create a Wizard for my first game and I want to use some content from the Advanced Players Guide and Bestiary 2. I want to use the Compsognathus familiar in the Bestiary 2 for the +4 init (and ability to have my own dinosaur) and the Foresight Focused Arcane School in the Advanced Players Guide. I purchased both these add-ons for the Hero Lab but I can't find either option. Can anyone here help me out?
AngelicJoker is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ValaraukarU

Old August 8th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Check to see if Bestiary 2 and Advanced Players guide are enabled in the Hero Settings. If they are not, options from those sources will be missing.

If you do not know how to get to them, select the "Character" menu and then "Configure Hero". The list of options is displayed there. That screen also has set defaults so you can decide what your preferences are for all new characters.
ValaraukarU is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
AngelicJoker

Old August 8th, 2011, 07:03 PM
You, sir, are awesome. That fixed both the problems for me. Thanks so much for the fast reply.
AngelicJoker is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mcargent

Old November 7th, 2014, 09:16 AM
I'm having the same problem now. I own every Pathfinder book available for Hero Lab, and I have them all enabled, but my Initiative isn't modified when I view the character.

I'm only having the problem with the Compsognathus.
mcargent is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 7th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Go to the In-play tab, there should be an option there to declare your familiar is within 1 mile or within arms reach. You should gain the familiar's initiative bonus once you check one of those.
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote