Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MaxSupernova

Old May 8th, 2014, 08:40 AM
I think this is a sort of omnibus request for more snippet and section management options:

I am in the middle of entering a number of Mechanics Reference information, and I have hit a number of points where I realized a topic is too broad, and I'd like to make it into a number of smaller, more specific topics. "Create a new topic from this section" would be very handy.

Also related to the first suggestion, "Split this topic at this Section" would be nice. It would take all sections and snippets below the selected one and create a new topic containing them.

These can both currently be simulated by duplicating the topic and deleting the unwanted bits, but without bulk snippet operations it's tedious. So, I'd also add "Bulk snippet operations" (select and delete/move/copy a number of snippets/sections at once to the list.

I've also hit a point where I'd like to move a section from one topic to another. "Move this section to another topic" would be very useful.

Last edited by MaxSupernova; May 8th, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
MaxSupernova is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old May 8th, 2014, 03:31 PM
+1 however many times is needed...

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #2 Reply With Quote