Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

melemkor

Old April 29th, 2022, 07:57 PM
I've tried searching for quite a while, including the forums and patch notes, but I'm simply missing something...

I'm running a Paizo campaign from a few years ago, and I set up Herolab Online on a chapter by chapter basis. Given that we only play once every few weeks, that means I really only do a significant amount of building a couple of times per year.

So, I'm currently trying to make some Weak/Elite monsters, to fit with the campaign, but I have had absolutely no luck finding what I recall being a quick "Challenge Adjustment: Weak" or ":Elite" setting. I eventually went back to one of my prior elite monsters that I still had available... and that option has disappeared (although the stats do seem to still be modified).

Was this eliminated for some reason? I figured I'd at least find an explanation in the chat notes or the forums... but, as I said, I've been searching a while without any success. If anyone could point me to an updated recommendation, I'd really appreciate it!
melemkor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old April 29th, 2022, 09:37 PM
I just looked and see the same thing you did, including on an Elite monster for a scene script I just put in a couple of weeks ago.

I suspect it's a bug that was introduced in the last update. We should report it.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 30th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Yeah, these are moving to a new table by the Ancestry Selection along with new creature adjustments introduced in Book of the Dead, but the table isn't showing up.
Daniel V is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
melemkor

Old April 30th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the explanations; I was really confused!
melemkor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote