Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

NotoriousFAT

Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:41 PM
I just acquired my second license and having a problem with updating. AB is working on my other comp with windows XP. please help
NotoriousFAT is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
NotoriousFAT

Old November 3rd, 2010, 08:45 PM
Warning! A potential problem was found with your internet connection. Right-click this message and choose "Copy to Clipboard", then paste this information into an email to support@wolflair.com.

Retrieval from wolflair.com succeeded.

Internet_Retrieve_URL failed: product could not access the internet! please verify that you can load web sites in your web browser, and that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the product - ERR_CORE_INTERNET_URL_ACCESS (0x40010273)

this is the msg i get
NotoriousFAT is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 4th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks for running the diagnostics and reporting the error message. Based on the error message, your computer appears to be configured to block internet access for Army Builder. The standard culprit is Windows Firewall, which needs to be configured to allow Army Builder to access the internet. It's also possible that you are running additional internet security software that is blocking Army Builder. If so, you'll also/instead need to configure your security software to allow Army Builder through. Once Army Builder can access the internet, it should be able to contact our server and retrieve all the various updates that are available.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote