Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Silveras

Old April 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
I have a Fighter 10 Cavalier 6 that has a +3 Composite Longbow (+4 STR). However, HL only shows the +3 from the magic enhancement as part of the damage. The +4 STR is not accounted for.

I tried going to the Permanent adjustments under the Personal tab and added a +1 to Weapon Damage.

For comparison, I have a character with a +1 Composite Longbow (STR +3) that is showing the damage correctly.. 1d8+4.
Silveras is offline   #161 Reply With Quote
fflegendaryhero

Old April 30th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatos_grey View Post
I'm having the same problem with it. At first it showed, I overspent when I added the extra level, but upon changing the score slightly, it 'fixed' itself and showed the bug you're talking about.

The 13 out of 20 points spent bug.
I am also experiencing this bug.

Upon reaching 3 or higher, the abilities for a 20pt buy bladebound magus reduces your points spent by 7. Is this perhaps related to the black blade?
fflegendaryhero is offline   #162 Reply With Quote
fflegendaryhero

Old April 30th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatos_grey View Post
I'm having the same problem with it. At first it showed, I overspent when I added the extra level, but upon changing the score slightly, it 'fixed' itself and showed the bug you're talking about.

The 13 out of 20 points spent bug.
I am also getting this bug/glitch. Could this be related to the black blade and how intelligent items work?
fflegendaryhero is offline   #163 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:00 AM
Wraith, Dread Wraith and Dread Wraith 2 are all supposed to be Melee incorporeal touch +6 (1d6(1d8 for Dread Wraith) negative energy... along with the energy drain it attacks with (1d6 for the Wraith and 1D8 for the Dread Wraiths respectively). In Hero Labs it is showing the proper con drain under the special tab for each of the wraiths but the negative energy drain should be 1d6 for all three of them too instead for the Wraiths it shows 1d3+3 and for the Dread Wraiths it shows (Dread Wraith) 1d4+4 and then Dread Wraith 2 1d4+2.

I am not seeing where it is getting these numbers from? It's unarmed attack is a touch attack and should have no strength bonus of any kind nor does it show any feats that would give it extra damage. The dice of the damage type is incorrect too.. they should all be 1d6/1d8 instead of 1d3 and 1d4. Am I mistaken?

Thanks!

Last edited by Nikmal; May 2nd, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Nikmal is offline   #164 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:10 AM
The Monster Variant; Stone Giant Elder is missing.

It is under the listing for Stone Giant in Bestiary 1 boot. I looked in the portfolio for Hero Labs, under the giants subsection area and in the alphabetical listing for the Bestiaries and the race drop down menu under the background tab. (Yes I own all three bestiaries)

Thanks!

Last edited by Nikmal; May 1st, 2012 at 12:17 AM.
Nikmal is offline   #165 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:15 AM
Bestiary 1 Monster Variant; Guardian, Shield is missing.

I looked in the Golems subsection of the Portfolio and under the Alphabetical listing for the bestiaries and also the background drop down menu for race too. (yes I own all 3 bestiaries).
Nikmal is offline   #166 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:33 AM
Bestiary 1 Monster Variant; Azata: Empyreal Lord is missing.

I looked in the Alphabetical listing for the bestiaries and also the background drop down menu for race too. (yes I own all 3 bestiaries).
Nikmal is offline   #167 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:35 AM
Bestiary 1 Monster Variant; Archon: Empyreal Lord is missing.

I looked in the Alphabetical listing for the bestiaries and also the background drop down menu for race too. (yes I own all 3 bestiaries).
Nikmal is offline   #168 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2012, 07:25 AM
I just checked, and Shield Guardian is present. It's a template, so you'll find it with the rest of the templates in the same table as the classes.

For the Empyreal Lords, please direct us to the stats you want us to use. All I see in the bestiaries are a list of suggested names.
Mathias is offline   #169 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old May 1st, 2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I just checked, and Shield Guardian is present. It's a template, so you'll find it with the rest of the templates in the same table as the classes.

For the Empyreal Lords, please direct us to the stats you want us to use. All I see in the bestiaries are a list of suggested names.
You are right and I did not double check the Empyreal lords entries and I am sorry about that. At least I embarrassed myself hehe

Now as far as the Shield Guardian thank you.
Nikmal is offline   #170 Reply With Quote