Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

mototom

Old January 8th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Is anyone finding significant discrepancies between HLO and HLC calculations? I'm adding a modified creature from an Adventure Path and the numbers just don't match up in the HLO version.

I'll eventually file a bug report once I unravel all the places it's wrong, but wondering what others have seen so far.
mototom is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dlaciv12

Old January 10th, 2021, 09:18 AM
So far I have seen HLO not add attack bonuses for weapon focus and a +2 magic weapon (Agrimosh) only get +1 added. I know it's early but it's disappointing that something so basic isn't working.
dlaciv12 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 10th, 2021, 09:35 AM
I'm really curious, so yeah, please do submit a report with examples. Feel free to toss some up here too of what you've seen so far.
Daniel V is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dlaciv12

Old January 11th, 2021, 06:47 AM
I have a 4th level war priest with a BAB of 3 and a ST bonus of 3. As part of Giant Slayer he received "Agrimosh" a +2 impact warhamer. He also has weapon focus for warhammer. His attack bonus should by 3+3+2+1 for a total of +9. In Online it is only +7 but in Classic it is the +9.
A medium warhammer does 1d8 damage but impact will make it do damage as if it were the next size up which should be 2d6. In Classic the stat is correct but in Online it does 3d6 (actually, I'm fine with that but I doubt my DM will be.)
dlaciv12 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old January 11th, 2021, 07:29 AM
Just for giggles I just created a level 4 cleric with the War and Strength domain and added Agrimosh, and I'm getting the +9 bonus. Is it possible that something is off with your character?
jjashley is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 11th, 2021, 07:30 AM
Please submit any issues you find as bug reports - you can use the icon that looks like a gear at the top right of the screen within the program. Having them there makes them much easier to find a week later when we get a chance to look into fixing them. It also makes it much easier to contact you for more details (like how is that warhammer equipped - main hand, off hand?). The sort of issues that will come up in this thread will be cases where we likely need you to identify the character (which can be gotten from the web address), so that we can copy it and take a look, because they're going to end up being subtle combinations of all the things on the character, so if you've sent in a bug report, we can reply to that to ask for the character's Id.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
dlaciv12

Old January 11th, 2021, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjashley View Post
Just for giggles I just created a level 4 cleric with the War and Strength domain and added Agrimosh, and I'm getting the +9 bonus. Is it possible that something is off with your character?
Is there some way to share the character? I just signed up for HLO and imported the character from Classic so there my be something but I can't find it.
dlaciv12 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
dlaciv12

Old January 11th, 2021, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjashley View Post
I did submit but looks like I did it to the Classic. I'll resubmit now.
dlaciv12 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 11th, 2021, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaciv12 View Post
Is there some way to share the character? I just signed up for HLO and imported the character from Classic so there my be something but I can't find it.
If you're within a campaign, you can share your character with the campaign, which would let the GM see the character, but there's not another way to share with other users outside of a campaign.

If we have the web address of a character, we can use that to make a copy of that character, but that's only available to developers.
Mathias is online now   #9 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old January 11th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaciv12 View Post
I'm not sure but if you don't mind me looking you can send me the .por if you want and I'll see if I can help while you wait for official word.
jjashley is offline   #10 Reply With Quote