Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 29th, 2018, 12:32 PM
New content
Changes and improvements
  • Tweaks the play tab layout on tablets to make more efficient use of space
  • Adjusts the layout of equipment on the play tab to behave better when it is narrow (e.g. on iPads/tablets)
  • Adjusts and unifies the styling of tables to make it more clear what text/controls belong to which item, what is clickable, etc

Bug fixes
  • Fixes opening item details not working when clicking near interactive controls such as buttons/input fields
  • Fixes the 'Character update resulted in no changes' message happening when there actually were changes for a character with a drone
  • Fixes some number fields not accepting input

Last edited by Joe; January 29th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.
Joe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
wolfliche

Old January 30th, 2018, 05:47 AM
Is anyone able to actually login after the license cutover?
wolfliche is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
wolfliche

Old January 30th, 2018, 06:05 AM
Joe:

Is anybody supporting Herolab online for starfinder? The recent license force over has disabled accounts. Can't reset password, can't get human assistance?

It's been a week - so I'm wondering are you shutting down star finder? Should I apply for a license refund? Will this be fixed? Is there a way to get a fix for my account?

Thanks,

Sean
wolfliche is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 30th, 2018, 08:15 AM
@wolfliche everything is working fine for me. I just logged into HLO without issues and can access my characters.

What do you mean by "license cut over"? Do you mean going from beta to live? Are you accessing the new live website for HLO?

Try using:
https://herolab.online/login

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
wheredoigo

Old January 31st, 2018, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfliche View Post
Joe:

Is anybody supporting Herolab online for starfinder? The recent license force over has disabled accounts. Can't reset password, can't get human assistance?

It's been a week - so I'm wondering are you shutting down star finder? Should I apply for a license refund? Will this be fixed? Is there a way to get a fix for my account?

Thanks,

Sean
I am not having any issue logging in. Just added Alien Archive as well with no problem.
wheredoigo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2018, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfliche View Post

We've got people working on support issues constantly, so it's possible your support ticket fell through the cracks somehow. If you post your ticket number here, we can chase it down for you.

In the interest of providing a little reassurance, no accounts were disabled with the commercial launch of HLO. The only thing that occurred was that existing accounts became Demo accounts with a few limitations imposed. But all the old accounts still work and are in use by thousands of other gamers.

Similarly, all the mechanisms for resetting a password, having user names emailed, and the like are fully functional. In fact, they are being used successfully numerous times every day by other users. If you're having problems with these mechanisms, it may point to something more fundamental going on with your account.

The bottom line is that something special seems to be going on with your particular situation. The only way we can get to the bottom of it is through the support ticket. So please post that here and we'll chase down what happened to it on this end. Then we can work to get things sorted out for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Rob
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote