Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Acyd69

Old February 12th, 2019, 08:43 PM
I have decided to go all in on Hero Lab Online for Starfinder. I helped during Beta and am happy with where things have gotten to so far. I am very pleased to see the custom features added, especially character/profile images.

This is where my question lies: What value (Hex, RGB, whatever) does the system use for transparent. My .png file loads with a black vice transparent background and .jpeg loads with a white background. I would really like to be able to have a transparent background.

If anyone has figured this out, please respond.

Thanks in advance!
Acyd69 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old February 12th, 2019, 09:36 PM
The Hero Lab Online Character Portrait uploader says your graphic will be converted to JPG (not JPEG2000), and those don't have transparency. You'll want to choose a background for your image before uploading.

Last edited by Parody; February 12th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Acyd69

Old February 13th, 2019, 05:44 PM
I read that as well, and figured that was the issue. I just wanted to see if I could somehow get my uploaded images to look as good as the base ones on the server. I suppose white background will look better on printouts...

Thanks for the reply.
Acyd69 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote