Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

DkHaynes

Old August 13th, 2022, 03:32 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to pull the shattered star bestiary/npc codex from the community pack with no luck. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by DkHaynes; August 13th, 2022 at 03:50 PM.
DkHaynes is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 13th, 2022, 06:09 PM
What exactly do you mean by trying to "pull" them? Do you want to use them in HL, or copy/modify them?

In configure Hero, tick the "Shattered Star" box under "Pathfinder Adventure Paths".
This will allow you access to the creatures from that package - both when building a PC/NPC, or using the Encounter Builder. (4 NPCS available through EB).
The creatures are from the Community File:
COM_GMPack_AP_Bestiary - AP11 Shattered Star.user
The NPC's are not Community content as far as I can see.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
DkHaynes

Old August 14th, 2022, 07:47 AM
Yeah, sorry.

I'm trying to figure out how to use the NPCs.

I initially came across the "hero lab repository" on D20pfsrd that has NPC zip files(Which supposedly has all the .Por files of the NPCs ). I can't seem to download it, but it also seems it's been incorporated into the "Pathfinder GM pack" which I have linked.
DkHaynes is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 15th, 2022, 01:24 AM
The Pathfinder GM pack no longer exists, it (and the other packs that were around at that time) have been replaced by the Pathfinder Pack.
See this thread for details on how to download it.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote