Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
(a bug reports thread for the 3/22/12 update)

Last edited by Aaron; March 22nd, 2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Corrected Date
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
Fratakara

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:05 PM
The Spell Adjustment for "Perceive Cues" has the wrong text description showing for it. It actually displays the description for the 4th lvl Paladin spell Oath of Peace. On the plus side, the game adjustments do appear to be correct for the spell Perceive Cues.
Fratakara is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Skridlowe

Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:42 PM
When a magus has the bladebound archetype and reaches third level when using point buy (high: 20pts), the abilities tab shows a validation error. Although all 20 available points have been selected, the error shows that there are only 13 points spent.

Remove the blade bound archetype and the error goes away.
Skridlowe is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Celebrochan

Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:27 AM
So I tried making a lvl 2 Wildblooded Sylvan Sorcerer with the boon companion feat.

The Sylvan Sorcerer archetype gives you an animal companion at LVL -3 min 1. The boon Companion feat increases that lvl by 4 max of your hit die. It should have been maxed, with a lvl 2 Sylvan Sorcerer having an animal companion as powerful as a druid of their level (3 HD).

It defaulted my animal companion to 2 HD. I know I can manually add a hit die but... it doesn't seem like it is working as intended.

I didn't check but it might have the same problem with the Mounted Fury Barbarian Archetype.

http://paizo.com/forums/dmtz2zgd?Ani...n-Companion#34
Celebrochan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Fract

Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:57 PM
It would appear the Prodigy feat is not correctly scaling. Once skill ranks become >= to 10, it should be applying a +4 bonus, just as "Scholar" properly does.
Fract is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Eru the One

Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:26 PM
Configure Hero -> reset the stat selection to "Pick / roll ability scores" and starting cash is empty, the value is still in the top.
Eru the One is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
AntHover

Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Ranger archetype Trapper (arRgrTrapp) does not appear to modify the class name in the same fashion as most other archetypes.
AntHover is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old March 24th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Well, it looks like someone broke the Strength modifier to damage for composite longbows which have one.

This is affecting both a 1st level PC with a composite longbow Str+2 with a 14 Str; and a 12th level PC with a composite longbow Str +3 with a 16 Str.

The attack values are correct, it is only not including the Strength bonus to damage.
kinevon is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old March 24th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Right now, the Adopted trait is not quite right. I have it for my Tengu character and I have chosen Etymologist as my Racial trait.

It is still wanting a racial trait for Adopted and is saying I can't chose two Social traits. Adopted would allow me to choose any Racial trait, even though it would result in two social traits chosen (Adopted and Etymologist)

Is there anyway that this trait can be changed so that the chosen racial trait is a part of adopted (like the feat Cosmopolitan has two skills turned into class skills) instead of being chosen as an addition choice in the traits field?
thaX is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Gnomes of Golarion, pg 15 - the Etymologist trait is a Social trait that requires you to be a Gnome. It is not a racial trait.

So, Etymologist + Adoted = two social traits.
Mathias is online now   #10 Reply With Quote